What’s the plus and minus of fade haircut

D

Dbeyduvudhs

Kraken
I know some say fades mog others say longer scissor cut hair mogs.

Does it just depend on the guy?

Will each hairstyle attract a diff type of girl?

I know girls who would complain my hair was too long when it was barely shaggy

Longer hair seems to limit a lot of options.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
Kys you again

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32514 and Deleted member 42577
fades are pretty versatile haircuts but you're gonna have to get a cut every 2 weeks

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
HORNY KINKY CUMSLUTS IN YOUR AREA

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32514

How long? Medium length hair is ideal for jb

fade is lower class but looks fresher sometimes, also hard to maintain

normal is higher class but can look less fresh if u get no shape up, easier to maintain

short fade is the most degenerate haircut, NPC haircut, you have to cut it every 2-3 weeks just to look like every other subhuman NPC on the streets.

longer fade is pretty much decent, but depends on hair type, face etc. just like every other cut

fades make you average

Pros good at hiding Norwood
Cons everything else

This is all you need to know

if u have a fade and wear a suit for example it will kinda look funny though

• JFL
Reactions: wayme
only black/brown guys can get away with a fade. a white man with this haircut just looks low class, similar to a white guy wearing gold jewelry. with this haircut you need to have shorter hair on top.. shorter hair looks bad and it will be harder to cover a large forehead. a fade also needs to be maintained or else it will look bad.

medium hair length is much better when cared for + styled correctly and makes you stand out. the fade haircut is made by delusional redpill 'alpha' males.

only black/brown guys can get away with a fade. a white man with this haircut just looks low class, similar to a white guy wearing gold jewelry. with this haircut you need to have shorter hair on top.. shorter hair looks bad and it will be harder to cover a large forehead. a fade also needs to be maintained or else it will look bad.

medium hair length is much better when cared for + styled correctly and makes you stand out. the fade haircut is made by delusional redpill 'alpha' males.
Maybe you’re right. I’ve seen it work tho sometimes. I don’t mean like a bald fade.

Often times it will look best with a beard because it transitions the hair to the beard smoothly.

Some of you guys sound like shut in red necks or something. “Only black guys should have fades” lol

Attachments

• IMG_9875.png
    IMG_9875.png
    8 MB · Views: 0
If you get a good fade:
Pros:
- looks clean asf
- makes you look more masculine and NT
- makes face look more angular
- makes you look more muscular
Cons:
- looks lower class
- have to get it every 2 weeks
- you will blend in with normies (if you are chadlite it doesnt matter since you already stand out)

In conclusion if you have good bones, have a fade, if you rely on soft features such as hair, lips/or prettyboymaxxing have a different cut.
Imo fades generally work for most people, there is a reason why they are so popular

• Hmm...
Reactions: Mike95

If chadlite you will already stand out and it will also make bones more angular.

If you get a good fade:
Pros:
- looks clean asf
- makes you look more masculine and NT
- makes face look more angular
- makes you look more muscular
Cons:
- looks lower class
- have to get it every 2 weeks
- you will blend in with normies (if you are chadlite it doesnt matter since you already stand out)

In conclusion if you have good bones, have a fade, if you rely on soft features such as hair, lips/or prettyboymaxxing have a different cut.
Imo fades generally work for most people, there is a reason why they are so popular
I think a fade with well done hair coloring can make you look higher status also.

When cold approaching in a major city women are always weary you may be a hobo or some poorfag

Looking higher status is of upmost importance

Also you don’t have to do it every two weeks.

You can do it then grow it out to have the higher class “non fade” look. Lol