whats the point anymore

mistermogsalot

mistermogsalot

all flesh rots
Joined
Feb 28, 2024
Posts
847
Reputation
1,514
What is the end goal really ? At some point you look better , get ioi's sure but its not fulfilling , I can't understand 99% of these girls all of them think the same do the same hop on and off trends they all dress the same talk the same want the same . I mean I have girls on my phone blasting my shit begging to see me one more time to at least see a photo and I thought this was the end goal that this would be fulfilling , this is not a flex either but I don't want to talk to them , they don't think for themselves the second you say anything or have an opinion that does not follow the mainstream it's seen as odd and strange , critical independent thinking no longer exists and neither does having a personality. They are all literally the same , at least here I can interact with other users that have their own opinions and whatnot. Does anybody else agree ?

@voks @price. @pinterest @jotunnr @buccalfatremoval @Hihi21 @swedchud @Tesarossa @bIiss @Euron @Navity
 
  • +1
Reactions: attraction, holybrutal, Rabbi and 2 others
You can't fuck us though can you kid. So fuck the bitches and that's it. Who ever told you women were anything else but objects for sex and breeding. they lied.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mistermogsalot
You can't fuck us though can you kid. So fuck the bitches and that's it. Who ever told you women were anything else but objects for sex and breeding. they lied.
i dont know its just disappointing i guess , id imagine it would be better than this , i guess the world does just revolve around vanity and pleasure
 
  • +1
Reactions: Rabbi and price.
What is the end goal really ? At some point you look better , get ioi's sure but its not fulfilling , I can't understand 99% of these girls all of them think the same do the same hop on and off trends they all dress the same talk the same want the same . I mean I have girls on my phone blasting my shit begging to see me one more time to at least see a photo and I thought this was the end goal that this would be fulfilling , this is not a flex either but I don't want to talk to them , they don't think for themselves the second you say anything or have an opinion that does not follow the mainstream it's seen as odd and strange , critical independent thinking no longer exists and neither does having a personality. They are all literally the same , at least here I can interact with other users that have their own opinions and whatnot. Does anybody else agree ?

@voks @price. @pinterest @jotunnr @buccalfatremoval @Hihi21 @swedchud @Tesarossa @bIiss @Euron @Navity
To maybe someday hopefully find that rare girl (cope)
 
  • +1
Reactions: mistermogsalot
Women are shallow, that’s why they feel underwhelming when you talk to them
Especially when you have the entire lookism ideology and realize their intentions
 
  • +1
Reactions: mistermogsalot
Truth be told is that I don't know myself.
 
  • +1
Reactions: mistermogsalot

Similar threads

supergoat972
Replies
0
Views
34
supergoat972
supergoat972
DNRDniggerking
Replies
8
Views
81
DNRDniggerking
DNRDniggerking
VohnnyBoy
Replies
4
Views
47
IronMike
IronMike
the zodiac
Replies
19
Views
126
autistic_tendencies
autistic_tendencies
ArchangeI
Replies
4
Views
47
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Back
    Top