What's the point of doing LeFort 1 if the rest of my maxilla stays recessed?

WannaBeA6

WannaBeA6

2018 crew
Le%2520Fort%2520fracture%2520of%2520skull%2520-%2520Wikipedia%2C%2520the%2520free%2520encyclopedia_2014-07-22_16-56-35.png
4XzHOsGhSWjDLZWpwPPlRg_Maxilla_01.png

been wondering this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and IndianJock
Then try lefort 9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Chadelite, Maxillacel and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, PenileFacialSurgery, Chadelite and 7 others
Dont do leforts. Distractors mog leforts to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery
Get a Lefort 2 then OP

33097EAA 63EA 4D5F 9683 8B3A089A4658

Didn’t know that was a thing, probably hard to find tho right? And in what ways does this and imdo mog lefort and bsso?

View attachment 198465
Didn’t know that was a thing, probably hard to find tho right? And in what ways does this and imdo mog lefort and bsso?

It’s not so hard to find; Distraction there has it’s downsides but I always forget what they are...big benefit is you can see the change mm by mm and adjust accordingly, while in surgery it’s all at once.

Fact to note: Won Moon (creator of MSE) has noted that a face mask anchored to MSE (strongest face mask ever) would only ever create distraction-like results in adults. So that means it would grow new maxilla bone, not necessarily physically move the maxilla itself. If you had a side view of your skull, You’d be left with a maxilla that protrudes more, and probably has the same starting point at the back of your mouth, but now has a longer length from front to back.

• +1
It’s not so hard to find; Distraction there has it’s downsides but I always forget what they are...big benefit is you can see the change mm by mm and adjust accordingly, while in surgery it’s all at once.

Fact to note: Won Moon (creator of MSE) has noted that a face mask anchored to MSE (strongest face mask ever) would only ever create distraction-like results in adults. So that means it would grow new maxilla bone, not necessarily physically move the maxilla itself. If you had a side view of your skull, You’d be left with a maxilla that protrudes more, and probably has the same starting point at the back of your mouth, but now has a longer length from front to back.
Wtf are you serious? You telling it’s basically agga? Will it still bring under eyes and zygos forward? Fuck me jerry

Wtf are you serious? You telling it’s basically agga? Will it still bring under eyes and zygos forward? Fuck me jerry

MSE + Facemask is like AGGA in that sense, but with the bone growth occurring more uniformly and not just at the alveolar ridge, and there also being forward bone growth in the midface (less than in the direct maxilla) and in the zygos (less than in the direct midface). You can also try to pull at an angle with MSE+ FM which would potentially cause forward growth of the mid facial structure *at that angle* while AGGA is incredibly localized to the alveolar ridge and seems to only creat forward growth at that direct angle.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and OOGABOOGA
MSE + Facemask like AGGA in that sense, but with the bone growth occurring more uniformly and not just at the alveolar ridge, and there also being forward bone growth in the midface (less than in the direct maxilla) and in the zygos (less than in the direct midface). You can also try to pull at an angle with MSE+ FM which would potentially cause forward growth of the mid facial structure *at that angle* while AGGA is incredibly localized to the alveolar ridge and seems to only creat forward growth at that direct angle.
High iq bro good to know. Under eyes are one of my biggest failos. I might just get the pellet midface mask he posted recently as well as double jaw once all my bone work is done in a few years.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, PenileFacialSurgery and Golden Glass
People here are so fucking clueless about surgeries. JFL @ these responses.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Lorsss
People here are so fucking clueless about surgeries. JFL @ these responses.
this forum needs rules to delete all threads concerning mewing and chewing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, I'mme, GordonFreeman and 1 other person

who the fuck use these distractors to make an aesthetic surgerie ???
are you crazy ??
tell me name of surgeons who do this
lol u fuckin troll

this forum needs rules to delete all threads concerning mewing and chewing
If chewing isn't legit then why do women with bruxism have 90° gonial angles?

• +1
are you crazy ??
lol u fuckin troll

WHICH Distractors? To make WHICH Aesthetic Surgery?

• +1
a equivalent of a lefort III.

Names ?

Did I ever use the phrase “an equivalent of a Lefort III?”

And you’re telling me I’m a troll?

Did I ever use the phrase “an equivalent of a Lefort III?”

And you’re telling me I’m a troll?
names ?? Tell me 1 fuckin surgeon that I can go to him and say: HELLO DOC I WANT MORE FORWARD GROWTH, LETS HAVE A DISTRACTOR ??

it doesnt exist, or does it ?

names ?? Tell me 1 fuckin surgeon that I can go to him and say: HELLO DOC I WANT MORE FORWARD GROWTH, LETS HAVE A DISTRACTOR ??

it doesnt exist, or does it ?

Forward growth where? Maxilla? Mandible?

Is English not your first language? Or are you just an idiot?

• +1
Forward growth where? Maxilla? Mandible?

Is English not your first language? Or are you just an idiot?
english is not my first language, obviously.

if i said equivalent of lefort III, obviously I'm interested in maxila forward growth.

english is not my first language, obviously.

if i said equivalent of lefort III, obviously I'm interested in maxila forward growth.

Well then in that case, I’m going to make it very clear for you...

I’ve NEVER said there was a distraction equivalent of a Lefort III. Show me where I said that previously you moron.

I’ve also always also made it clear that you should get SURGICAL Advancement of the Maxilla through a LEFORT I or II —I’ve stated that I doubt mewing works,
I’ve also stated I doubt facepulling works...and EVEN doubt face pulling anchored to MSE works!
I’ve said Face mask with MSE would be the best chance at producing forward growth without invasive surgery but I still think Leforts are superior.

For anyone wondering if there CAN be a distraction equivalent of MSE...I guess technically there can be . But it would be something where the distractor would have to be installed higher up the face, likely with rods sticking out of your skull.

Imaging something like this but the distraction being even higher up:
8EBD7BB6 28C1 409A A06C E28577A74338

There would have to be incisions made ONTO the skin covering your cheekbones and rods would STICK OUT OF THOSE INCISIONS.
I DOUBT you could find someone to get that done for you.

Okay now let’s assume you understand how fucking retarded you claiming I believe in a “Distractor Equivalent of Lefort III” was....

If you just wanted maxillary growth through a distractor...as long as you can get a Lefort I (as in a doctor tells you it’s something you can undergo), then you are also likely a candidate for doing maxillary advancement from distraction.

Since your dumbass thinks it’s necessary for me to give names to prove the point that it’s doable...

Paul Coceanig is well known for using distractors on both maxilla and mandible for forward growth.

If you ever ask stupid questions that hold claims in them that I’ve never made, like claiming I think there’s a distractor equivalent of a Lefort III that anyone can get, or if you ask retarded questions you can google, like asking me to provide proof that a distractor for maxilla forward growth is a thing (or requiring me to name a doctor who does it to satisfy your request)...

I will just link this very back and forth between the two of us, starting here:

are you crazy ??
lol u fuckin troll

So anybody can read the interaction in full and see that....
You, @Eduardo DOV , are a waste of fucking time

And ANY retarded reply of yours that addresses me directly in this thread moving forward will be responded to with the gif of the cute blonde winking...

GABISH????
7F9936C4 C0E3 48F5 9914 8A4BCD0FE1CC

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and kota
Can’t you just get a lefort 1 and fill up the rest with implants

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 3990 and OOGABOOGA
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and OOGABOOGA
Can’t you just get a lefort 1 and fill up the rest with implants
That will look unnatural because the nose wont be upturned.

• +1
Dont do leforts. Distractors mog leforts to oblivion.
could you elaborate on this ? how are they better ? less invasive or better results or less risk ?

• +1
For anyone wondering if there CAN be a distraction equivalent of MSE...I guess technically there can be . But it would be something where the distractor would have to be installed higher up the face, likely with rods sticking out of your skull.
it is called DOME
and stop the LeFort 2 meme please

• WTF
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
There is no point

Then try lefort 9

I offer the 1 of a kind lefort 5000 all you need is to find a A.I found out a way to give it consciousness and let it reconfigure your subhuman face
Well then in that case, I’m going to make it very clear for you...

I’ve NEVER said there was a distraction equivalent of a Lefort III. Show me where I said that previously you moron.

I’ve also always also made it clear that you should get SURGICAL Advancement of the Maxilla through a LEFORT I or II —I’ve stated that I doubt mewing works,
I’ve also stated I doubt facepulling works...and EVEN doubt face pulling anchored to MSE works!
I’ve said Face mask with MSE would be the best chance at producing forward growth without invasive surgery but I still think Leforts are superior.

Imaging something like this but the distraction being even higher up:
View attachment 199813
There would have to be incisions made ONTO the skin covering your cheekbones and rods would STICK OUT OF THOSE INCISIONS.
I DOUBT you could find someone to get that done for you.

Okay now let’s assume you understand how fucking retarded you claiming I believe in a “Distractor Equivalent of Lefort III” was....

If you just wanted maxillary growth through a distractor...as long as you can get a Lefort I (as in a doctor tells you it’s something you can undergo), then you are also likely a candidate for doing maxillary advancement from distraction.

Since your dumbass thinks it’s necessary for me to give names to prove the point that it’s doable...

Paul Coceanig is well known for using distractors on both maxilla and mandible for forward growth.

If you ever ask stupid questions that hold claims in them that I’ve never made, like claiming I think there’s a distractor equivalent of a Lefort III that anyone can get, or if you ask retarded questions you can google, like asking me to provide proof that a distractor for maxilla forward growth is a thing (or requiring me to name a doctor who does it to satisfy your request)...

I will just link this very back and forth between the two of us, starting here:

So anybody can read the interaction in full and see that....
You, @Eduardo DOV , are a waste of fucking time

And ANY retarded reply of yours that addresses me directly in this thread moving forward will be responded to with the gif of the cute blonde winking...

Every word out of your mouth is high iq as fuck i will archive every single bit ngl

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and PenileFacialSurgery
There is no point. Le fort 2 minimum.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
u possess the power of google at ur disposal and yet u ask me
Google is annoying as shit, if rather ask aspira obsessed with the topic

Wow, anyone wanna explain to me why Lefort 1 doesn't rotate your nose?