what’s the point of going to the gym if your face is ugly ?

A

agoostis

Master
i get why normies and above are going to the gym, having a nice body (more like nice frame) help you stand out from the other normies/htn

but if your face is ugly what’s the point ? just do cardio to be healthy, having abs wont make you more attractive at all

unless you do it as a hobby because you like it i don’t get it

it’s even more depressing to build a good body and realize u just as ugly as before, all ur effort were useless

cuz they fall for the meme that women barely care about your face

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, NumbThePain_FoxH, Gargamel and 8 others
You don't know what your face actually looks like until you get to 10% bodyfat

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NFA PB, Deleted member 18776, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others
that’s why i said ugly not bloated
and u can just cardio/diet max to debloat

+ unless u really are fat af you have an idea

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Acromegaly_Chad
Because of health or you will like how you look. And it will make you happier

Being gymmaxed with ugly face is even worse than just having ugly face since it shows normies you're insecure.

Tbh if your face is anything less than 4/10 you should probably just rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, LightSkinNoob, germanlooks and 10 others
that’s why i said ugly not bloated
and u can just cardio/diet max to debloat

+ unless u really are fat af you have an idea
I'm gonna guess you are out of shape so don't know what you're talking about when it comes to fitness

If you don't lift you will look like shit after you finish cutting and it will be way harder to lower body fat.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable"

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SoonToAscend, TrestIsBest and 2 others
Because of health or you will like how you look. And it will make you happier
This. Aside from fat loss/ lean gains, going just for the fact you know you have a nice body and are noticeable to people. Look irl, a actual muscled out body is rare, huge halo

• +1
Reactions: SoonToAscend
it helps with ntiness

cos its still an smv boost while saving for surgeries

• +1
Reactions: gtuktm and SoonToAscend
Nowadays its nt to lift weights smh , r u autist

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
i get why normies and above are going to the gym, having a nice body (more like nice frame) help you stand out from the other normies/htn

but if your face is ugly what’s the point ? just do cardio to be healthy, having abs wont make you more attractive at all

it’s even more depressing to build a good body and realize u just as ugly as before, all ur effort were useless
I used to go to the gym, and I felt way healthier back then, now I feel very weak. It's not only about looks, also because no female cares about your body, but just about your face, height and frame

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
gym causes test maxxing which could improve your face.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: LightSkinNoob, autistic_tendencies, SoonToAscend and 2 others
never seen a truly ugly person after softmaxing + 10% bf + mewing and chewing + for lower third.
if really deformed jaw surgery + rhino is enough for 99,9%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and SoonToAscend
never seen a truly ugly person after softmaxing + 10% bf + mewing and chewing + for lower third.
if really deformed jaw surgery + rhino is enough for 99,9%
like even saint blackopscel would look decent with +20kg lean roided mass, heavy tan + dark blonde hair, jaw surgery and rhino + stubble and tattoo. garanteed to look good

• +1
You'll be a skeleton at 10% bf without exercise. Which is a looksmin.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jpg, John124 and SoonToAscend

Gym can improve your face

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Deleted member 18776
like even saint blackopscel would look decent with +20kg lean roided mass, heavy tan + dark blonde hair, jaw surgery and rhino + stubble and tattoo. garanteed to look good
What's his height btw

• +1
absolutely, went from moon face and chubby cheeks skinny fat to cheekbones and hollow cheeks mogger in a year
I meant more that stronger and bigger neck muscles will lead to more defined jawlines, how tf did it get ya cheekbones and hollow cheeks? I assume it was the weight loss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776
I meant more that stronger and bigger neck muscles will lead to more defined jawlines, how tf did it get ya cheekbones and hollow cheeks? I assume it was the weight loss?
yeah, weightloos + puberty + mewing and chewing. like 2mm movement in cheekbones make u go from no cheeks to descent cheeks, its the most sensitive place to change. hollow cheeks came from slightly wider cheekbones and and loss of babyfat with age + weight loss

yeah, weightloos + puberty + mewing and chewing. like 2mm movement in cheekbones make u go from no cheeks to descent cheeks, its the most sensitive place to change. hollow cheeks came from slightly wider cheekbones and and loss of babyfat with age + weight loss
U got pics?

if ur really fucked facially the only option is to get as healthy as possible and get a major surgery for your jaw or eyes (or whatever the major issue is with the face). but honestly thats kind of rare to see, usually people who are that ugly have something wrong with their genome/overall health. most people look better after gymmaxxing. doing all the softmaxxing basic stuff and health maxxing and gymmaxxing generally makes 90% of people satisfied with their newfound quality of life.

• +1
Reactions: John124

Do you want to be ugly and weak

Or you want to be ugly and strong?

Your choice

I’m going to stick to calisthenics and cardio maxxing. Push ups/pull ups/squats and variations as I improve later down the line for a year or two should be enough to get a decent physique