What's the point of living if you're a poorcel

fobos

fobos

Toxic
My gf introduced me to her parents who are rich af and they simply aren't comfortable with me. I got nothing to offer to their daughter.

Poorcel girls are ugly af and uneducated.

All your friends are either junkies or wagecucks and most of the time you're just rotting inside.

There's no escape from this cold lonely lifestyle. You don't have money or brains for proper education and you will eventually just wagecuck for the rest of your life. And with time your looks fade away so you'll be left with nothing.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer and SikKunt
Money would make me so happy I'm sure of it, Idek why @knajjd is complaining when he's richcel

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and fobos
At least you got a gf, sadcunt.

Looks and Love >>> money

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and SikKunt
I’m poor I don’t give a fuck

I'd rather be neet and play video games all day ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Making a huge moneymax megathread out tomorrow or Sunday, it will be 20-30 different ways to make money or invest, everything I learned in the past year.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: DidntRead, turkproducer, Arkantos and 6 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I'd rather be neet and play video games all day ngl
I can't afford a gaming console or PC

Making a huge moneymax megathread out tomorrow or Sunday, it will be 20-30 different ways to make money or invest, everything I learned in the past year.
hope it's not bullshit like everything on internet

It was like a month ago.

But still I doubt you would be happy even if you were better off
over for fuckedbrainchemistrycels

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Deleted member 2810
I would rather be poor and fuck thrice daily than be a rich virgin loser

My gf introduced me to her parents who are rich af and they simply aren't comfortable with me. I got nothing to offer to their daughter.

All your friends are either junkies or wagecucks and most of the time you're just rotting inside.

There's no escape from this cold lonely lifestyle. You don't have money or brains for proper education and you will eventually just wagecuck for the rest of your life. And with time your looks fade away so you'll be left with nothing.
However poor you are they some poorer guys on the forum fr especially considering there's so many pajeets

I just cope by thinking I'll get a decent job. It's hard though I worry enough about my manlet height but still constantly worry about how much everything costs. It's embarassing too never being able to go on any schooltrips or buy the schoolbooks & have teachers complain that you didn't pay for this or coming home and just having to completely ignore some less important looking bills and hope nothing happens. All you can do is cope.

at least you know she isn't dating you for money bro. it's not all negatives

• So Sad
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, BigBiceps and fobos
hope it's not bullshit like everything on internet
Around this time two years ago I was making 7.25 minimum wage per hour. Now I bring home 4.5k -7k monthly (from crypto day trading, real estate, my part time job, forex trailing)
I will list out everything I know ( best jobs for those without a degree, how to get the best jobs for those with a degree, every way on how to invest for those that don’t feel like working, had to earn cash flow without working (you will need capital))

For ways to invest I will link free sources to develop the desired skill set needed so you don’t have pay a shit ton for fake course

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 1100, SikKunt and 2 others
However poor you are they'res poorer guys on the forum fr especially considering there's so many parents.

I just cope by thinking I'll get a decent job. It's hard though I worry enough about my manlet height but still constantly worry about how much everything costs. It's embarassing too never being able to go on any schooltrips or buy the schoolbooks & have teachers complain that you didn't pay for this or coming home and just having to completely ignore some less important looking bills and hope nothing happens. All you can do is cope.

at least you know she isn't dating you for money bro. it's not all negatives
She's dating me for looks but she's going to leave for money

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
tag me bro thx

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
blablabla what'ur mid ratio? it's the only important thing

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2810, SikKunt and fobos
hard to find virgins like this one
keep fucking her so she gets really into you. if she's a virgin that'll actually get her really attached to you.

Get a education or start a company.

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC
BigBiceps

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBiceps and fobos
At least you got a gf, sadcunt.

Looks and Love >>> money
Lol no after some time looks will fade money is life fuck love and that gay shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205

Are you gl atleast?

Youth=life. Money just allows for better copes once you are older.
Youth=limited it will fade away fucking fast i'd rather live a good life a'd be able to afford whatever the fuck i want and all the copes i like i can't even by the roids i need right now to ascend body wise lol money=everything

Getting rich feels so much better than being born rich, trust

The only point of life is to reproduce, pass your genes.