What's the point of living when you're ugly?

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..
We're slightly coping hard because no one wants to die.

but if you are ugly, while chads getting any girls they want on daily basis,

you rot your youth inside your basement.

they get massive validation and enjoy the world.

it's objective truth and

unless looksmaxx, there is no reason to live at all.

your life is the worst and always inferior.

the only logical, non-coping plan is to suicide tbh.
D4364d3bc984552197ed725d69c6e5bf

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SHARK, BrettyBoy, AspiringChad and 3 others
Ugly people shouldn’t be considered human.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Subhuman trash, Vitruvian, Krezo and 3 others
Its kind of funny that looks are the only factor that determines your overall life happiness jfl, literally nothing else matters, intelligence, wealth, those things will never give you a true pure happiness if you are ugly as shit

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Arkantos, toolateforme and 2 others
for your case, save money for surgeries

I will tell u more, surgeries are cope, there is no ascension

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: toolateforme, Deleted member 2012, Alexanderr and 2 others
Dude just get surgery lol and save up. Seems like it will make you happier. I would like to get a nose job.

• Hmm...
Reactions: toolateforme and Deleted member 1100
d4364d3bc984552197ed725d69c6e5bf-jpg.91377

:love::love::love:

No matter if you're ugly, normie, or gl. Just moneymax and wait 2 decades until technology advanced so much that being youthful is just a matter of taking 2 pills everyday

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, AspiringChad and toolateforme
Its kind of funny that looks are the only factor that determines your overall life happiness jfl, literally nothing else matters, intelligence, wealth, those things will never give you a true pure happiness if you are ugly as shit
yeah. thats true.
the real validation that female actually, genuinely desires me will be massive than caucaine.
and good looking people fabricates infinite level of admiration from other people.

at least im 100percent sure intelligence and wealth doesn't mean shit because there are fuck ton of ugly subhuman asian/curriecel engineer incels. (45percent of caltech are asians)
if they were that happy why are they the biggest cucks and incels LMAO
021216YuqiWang02PH

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
Tbh everyman has a psl limit but most guys on this site thinks they'll become giga chad. When there's no shame in being normie, chadlite and high tier normie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
yeah. thats true.
the real validation that female actually, genuinely desires me will be massive than caucaine.
and good looking people fabricates infinite level of admiration from other people.

at least im 100percent sure intelligence and wealth doesn't mean shit because there are fuck ton of ugly subhuman asian/curriecel engineer incels. (45percent of caltech are asians)
if they were that happy why are they the biggest cucks and incels LMAO
View attachment 91380
I am still curious to see how you look. Your probaly not as ugly as you think.
Tbh everyman has a psl limit but most guys on this site thinks they'll become giga chad. When there's no shame in being normie, chadlite and high tier normie.
Surgery helps a ton but dont think you will become a gigichad

Your best hope is curry women. They're the least desired, and you can actually find a virgin one quite easily. They usually don't smoke and drink and do other degenerate stuff, and they tend to be caring.

Your best hope is curry women. They're the least desired, and you can actually find a virgin one quite easily. They usually don't smoke and drink and do other degenerate stuff, and they tend to be caring.
i can get asian woman if i want.

We're slightly coping hard because no one wants to die.

but if you are ugly, while chads getting any girls they want on daily basis,

you rot your youth inside your basement.

they get massive validation and enjoy the world.

it's objective truth and

unless looksmaxx, there is no reason to live at all.

your life is the worst and always inferior.

the only logical, non-coping plan is to suicide tbh.
View attachment 91377
lol that girl is covered in makeup.

she might be decent without makeup. Is that lima? Women can't live without makeup it's kreyzi bro
yeah its lima dude. there is no woman on this earth better looking than her.
even computer science can't create.

i will be a gigachad, but still being a normie is fine, you will be treated like a human, being a chadlite is better, and being a chad is where you are treated special
yeah its lima dude. there is no woman on this earth better looking than her.
even computer science can't create.
there can be tons of girls better than her.

i will be a gigachad, but still being a normie is fine, you will be treated like a human, being a chadlite is better, and being a chad is where you are treated special

there can be tons of girls better than her.
if one was as good looking as she is, she should be in model career.
then get an asian woman retardo
i am not interested in asian woman.
and the only asian woman that i can get is low tier subhumans.

if one was as good looking as she is, she should be in model career.
good point, but @Salludon is good enough to model, but he lives in a 3rd world country. So the same can be said for other women.

good point, but @Salludon is good enough to model, but he lives in a 3rd world country. So the same can be said for other women.
Salludon is good looking yeah.
his eye area is massive.
I think kendall jenner is beautiful.
i dont know why she is getting disliked a lot.

Salludon is good looking yeah.
his eye area is massive.
I think kendall jenner is beautiful.
i dont know why she is getting disliked a lot.
you know they get a lot of surgeries

you know they get a lot of surgeries
still doesn't look fake at all.
when korean woman gets surgery they look fake as fuck because of their subhuman tier headshape
no forehead protruding to hood,protect the eye area, subhuman maxilla, flat and niggerish bulbous nose
bloatedmaxx face

There is no point really to living if you're ugly. You will never be accepted by society, and will be treated as a second class sub human by everyone. If you can cope with that, great. But most people can't. I sure can't.

If you're normie tier and non-nt it's over af

I’m actually being serious.
yeah tbh whatever they have, when tey are ugly, they are not considered human they are filthy unworthy degenerated sudra subhuman to me tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Why do you say things like that surgery is the only hope for us all ....

• +1
Reactions: dodt
  • +1
Reactions: Nobody96
Its a cope for 90%, maybe 10% of hope
There are bad and good results but i agree it need be better and i hope so much that surgery will improve
Its a cope for 90%, maybe 10% of hope
We need more drastic but still natural changes i think 3d printing for ct implants is a step in the right direction

There are bad and good results but i agree it need be better and i hope so much that surgery will improve

We need more drastic but still natural changes i think 3d printing for ct implants is a step in the right direction
Yes I hope too, its hard to take action being a truecel though

Leave this forum and go to incels.is if thats the mindset you want to spread because we’re here to looksmax and ascend

Leave this forum and go to incels.is if thats the mindset you want to spread because we’re here to looksmax and ascend
I can relate with that place much stronger than I relate to dudes here who get iois and whine

I can relate with that place much stronger than I relate to dudes here who get iois and whine
then why are you here?

Cuz I want to be a dude that whines and gets iois
actually my english is not that good.

what does this even mean

Have you considered thERapy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back