what's the point of looksmaxxing if you have awful genetics

D

Deleted member 23865

Platinum
There is none. Just LDAR that's what I'm doing. Too much to fix, most of which isn't even possible with current technology

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: litaz, Stopping@Nothing19, optimisticzoomer and 1 other person
There is none. Just LDAR that's what I'm doing. Too much to fix, most of which isn't even possible with current technology
did you give up on dating?

did you give up on dating?
i gave up on everything. i never tried dating because i am so subhuman (refer to my threads if u wanna find out how i look). most ive done is ask foids to rate 'my friend' (me) on omeagle and i got an average rating of about 3.5-4 which is OVER-tier. i am NEETmaxxed out my nut.

i gave up on everything. i never tried dating because i am so subhuman (refer to my threads if u wanna find out how i look). most ive done is ask foids to rate 'my friend' (me) on omeagle and i got an average rating of about 3.5-4 which is OVER-tier. i am NEETmaxxed out my nut.
I'm curious as to what you look like now

I'm curious as to what you look like now
Even worse. Nothing on my face is projected except my anterior nasal spine which makes me look comical

you can bonesmash you got nothing to lose anyway. i did it for 12 months and got nice results already. ask me for photos in DM.

i don't care about the pain, i was a boneless cuck before now i got bones. no brain damage at all, only minor headaches at the start.

as a boneless cuck you need more bones and it is the only way to got them. then you can bimax, fillers in 2-3 years when you re done.
i don't know why coppers call bonesmashing cope whereas it works.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 20704
you can bonesmash you got nothing to lose anyway. i did it for 12 months and got nice results already. ask me for photos in DM.

i don't care about the pain, i was a boneless cuck before now i got bones. no brain damage at all, only minor headaches at the start.

as a boneless cuck you need more bones and it is the only way to got them. then you can bimax, fillers in 2-3 years when you re done.
I'm 5'5

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and latincell95
retarded you ll damage your heels tendons and got arthritis.

there is no joint in your face only the TMJ one so it is safe to it there.

Just visit giant implants

most people can still meet the looks threshold after looksmaxing. even if their genes are bad
You're right, maybe 80% of people can. But I'm 5'5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23865
  • JFL
Reactions: TheDragon and FailedNormieManlet
What can't be fixed with looksmaxing? Skull, height, forehead come to mind, but other than that everything can be fixed with money and hard work (gym).

I dont count these surgeries as realistic. Im sorry, leg lengthening and rare/risky surgeries like this are never worth it in my eyes. But you do kind of prove my point that almost anything can be fixed.

I dont count these surgeries as realistic. Im sorry, leg lengthening and rare/risky surgeries like this are never worth it in my eyes. But you do kind of prove my point that almost anything can be fixed.
I would totally get a skull implant if it weren't for the risk of infection/feeling like I'm wearing a giant silicone helmet for the rest of my life.

What can't be fixed with looksmaxing? Skull, height, forehead come to mind, but other than that everything can be fixed with money and hard work (gym).
height and frame are extremely important tho, below 5'6-5'7 it's pretty much over even if you maxx out everything

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and Deleted member 16515
height and frame are extremely important tho, below 5'6-5'7 it's pretty much over even if you maxx out everything
Tom Cruise?

He’s listed at 5’7 and that may be kind considering these celebs like to list themselves as taller than they actually are. And you said 5’7-5’8, not 5’5. But I agree 5’5 is pretty brutal unless you still have time to grow.
That site is pretty accurate, and he's also listed as 5'8 in another height website (https://www.foroalturas.com/t123-cuanto-mide-tom-cruise-altura-real-height).

I'm almost 20 so I won't grow. Very brutal, specially considering my family is quite tall. My dad is 5'11. My only hope is LL

That site is pretty accurate, and he's also listed as 5'8 in another height website (https://www.foroalturas.com/t123-cuanto-mide-tom-cruise-altura-real-height).

I'm almost 20 so I won't grow. Very brutal, specially considering my family is quite tall. My dad is 5'11. My only hope is LL
Thats extremely expensive and also risky. But yeah, below 5'7 its pretty hard to be motivated to looksmax. There are worse fails than height, but they are more easily corrected (for example a recessed chin is worse than being short, but a chin is very fixable whereas height is not).

Even worse. Nothing on my face is projected except my anterior nasal spine which makes me look comical
U mog me bro

A9254ECE 4045 48CD 88A5 7F2915250788

• So Sad
Reactions: TrestIsBest
This is objectively wrong
The shorter you are the more you have to compensate bud
I know a litteral chad, his harmony is perfect, he have good zygos projection, forward grown and top-tier eye area (almost hunter eyes)
Yet he doesn't slay because he is 167cm

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I know a litteral chad, his harmony is perfect, he have good zygos projection, forward grown and top-tier eye area (almost hunter eyes)
brutal

chad has alot of success even at 5'4 I am pretty sure your rating is off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
chad has alot of success even at 5'4 I am pretty sure your rating is off
I analyzed his face like an autist a lot of time, he have an insane fwhr, A20 eyes + above average pfl (rare irl) and hooding with neutral eyebrows, above average ramus and wide chin, sagitally projected zygo (rare irl) + he looks aryan because he is blonde

• JFL
I analyzed his face like an autist a lot of time, he have an insane fwhr, A20 eyes + above average pfl (rare irl) and hooding with neutral eyebrows, above average ramus and wide chin, sagitally projected zygo (rare irl) + he looks aryan because he is blonde
being aryan doesnt automatically make you 6+ PSL jfl
- chad
- 5'4

JFL
you autist it's obvious that I am using chad to refer to his face alone and not his entire SMV keep whining

• Hmm...
Reactions: FrenchChad
being aryan doesnt automatically make you 6+ PSL jfl

you autist it's obvious that I am using chad to refer to his face alone and not his entire SMV keep whining
A20 eyes + Above average pfl + tall ramus + wide chin + projected zygos + normal ipd + insane fwhr = 6 PSL minimum, he have at the top of that a good maxilla, you won't find any normie with all of these traits, projected zygos and above average pfl alone can make you above average (because of their high aesthetic potential).

• +1
A20 eyes + Above average pfl + tall ramus + wide chin + projected zygos + normal ipd + insane fwhr = 6 PSL minimum, he have at the top of that a good maxilla, you won't find any normie with all of these traits, projected zygos and above average pfl alone can make you above average (because of their high aesthetic potential).
dm pic if you can

save up for LL and in the US if you're Mexican Latinas don't care but ik its hard you have one life there's always ways to improve and win

LL will improve in the future and how is it not worth it, if one recovers their life completely changes
blonde is feminine and hooded eyes look autistic almond eyes are better

The Holiday season has me so depressed I'm even considering bone smashing again just for something to look forward to LOL

No girlfriend, no money, virtually zero shots with women ... At least I can hope my jaw can grow. You can send me some pics for lifefuel

I won't share, I'm not like these angry assholes on here who wanna doxx anybody as I could care less about some rando with bones

Btw I've already tried fillers myself from Korea and I could not inject the shit correctly lol I just poked and bled out repeatedly, it was pathetic

hooded eyes look autistic almond eyes are better

2655363 1640249215208

Keep coping you utter subhuman

LL will improve in the future and how is it not worth it, if one recovers their life completely changes

blonde is feminine and hooded eyes look autistic almond eyes are better
"if one recovers". And btw, how many inches does it add? I think short guys severely overrate the difference between 5'5 and 5'8

"if one recovers". And btw, how many inches does it add? I think short guys severely overrate the difference between 5'5 and 5'8
you can probably do 4 inches max safely and with lifts even more. at 5'8 and a good face you'll be able to bag shorter girls in real life and have a much better shot

you can probably do 4 inches max safely and with lifts even more. at 5'8 and a good face you'll be able to bag shorter girls in real life and have a much better shot
I'm reading that 3 inches is the limit until it becomes unsafe (even by these shady surgeons standards) and lifts dont count bc 1. its frauding 2. you can do that without leg surgery. So yes, I do believed adding 3 inches to your height for the cost and risk that your legs will never work the same again is not worth it at all.

Same here, bonesmashed since july 2021

If you're a manlet or facecel then looksmaxx

If you're a dicklet then LDAR nigga cos it's over!