What's the point of Surgery?

L

labilefx

Iron
What's the point of Surgery if your child is gonna have the same genetic features as you? You are just gonna make the poor baby suffer thinking he'll look like his father when he's older

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
What's the point of Surgery if your child is gonna have the same genetic features as you? You are just gonna make the poor baby suffer thinking he'll look like his father when he's older
Jfl at u if u think that the average user of this site wants a child

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 21808, lepo2317 and 2 others
what's the point of having kids?
I'd genuinely rope myself off a cliff if I had a daughter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lepo2317, Deleted member 1851, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
not everyone wants kids. plus you could end up having chad/stacy offspring. its all about chance

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, lepo2317, rand anon and 1 other person
A Stacy or stacylite will fix their failos, if not then they can get surgery as well

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
get a stacy wife with a nice jawline and small nose and hope for the best. if the child is ugly pay for his surgeries when hes 18

• +1
Reactions: crosshold, rand anon and Oberyn
ugly or beautiful parents don't determine whether or not the child will be beautiful. genetic recombination happens very frequently for better or worse.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, sub5inchcel and Oberyn
ugly or beautiful parents don't determine whether or not the child will be beautiful. genetic recombination happens very frequently for better or worse.
sadly mines was for the worst

also i'm a faggot so i'm not having my own children 😍❤️

• Love it
Reactions: Oberyn
none of my parents are recessed but i think i am 😭
maybe it's a recessive gene or some shit, maybe u mouth breathed even though i don't believe in all that tongue posture stuff anymore

are u looking for gigachad boyfriend or normie?

none of the people coping with surgery here will actually do it, they just use it as a scapegoat to larp as if they don't have the money to ascent.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Let your lil niglet figure it out like we had to

• JFL
Reactions: Nims
none of the people coping with surgery here will actually do it, they just use it as a scapegoat to larp as if they don't have the money to ascent.
i'm doing it bae i'm taking a gap year to work full time and get enough money for my surgery w ramieri 😍💋

are u looking for gigachad boyfriend or normie?
i don't care much about relationships personally looksmaxxing for me is for vanity. but ideally chad in the future

The way you look all comes down to random chance. Its a lottery.

• +1
Don't have a kid lol. Or have one with a Stacy to offset your subhumanity. I was born chad though so I don't need to worry about this I won't be having kids either so idc either way

also i'm a faggot so i'm not having my own children 😍❤️
surrogate dumbass

nope, i know at least 10 people here actively planning surgeries and even more who got surgeries recently.

surrogate dumbass
Is surrogate with tall nordic Stacy legit? If you could combine that with IVF to make sure the kid is immune to diseases and deformities there would be literally zero reasons to have a child naturally.

Is surrogate with tall nordic Stacy legit? If you could combine that with IVF to make sure the kid is immune to diseases and deformities there would be literally zero reasons to have a child naturally.
legit ofc. depends on how much money you are willing to spend, with enough money you can get eggs from stacies easily.

legit ofc. depends on how much money you are willing to spend, with enough money you can get eggs from stacies easily.
LOL. jfl at having kids naturally when you can do this. One mogger son and daughter from this would be pog asf.

• JFL
surrogate dumbass

nope, i know at least 10 people here actively planning surgeries and even more who got surgeries recently.
maybe when i'm past 30 i'll settle down and live life on the prairie with my chad husband and surrogate born child😍

• Ugh..
only "pog" until they end up mogging you
you should be proud to have mogger kids. my dad is paying for my surgeries jfl.

I mean I kinda lied but whatever
Lmao Lol GIF

you should be proud to have mogger kids. my dad is paying for my surgeries jfl
WHAT?? my parents would probably pay me to NOT get surgery. you're lucky as fuck. my parents wouldn't even chip in 1k if i was short. that's why i have to wagecuck at my fetus age

• JFL
I would want my kids to me mog to dirt.
i would want the best for my kids yeah you're right actually. and they would be your offspring so lowkey an extension and image of yourself

• +1
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate