Whats the point of the PSL rating scale?

BitchWhipper

BitchWhipper

Iron
I have only been on here for a couple days now. And I only see PSL getting used and i have no idea why people use it over the basic 1-10 scale.

Am i just retarded and there is a good reason to use it or is it just a way for looksmax autists to have their own little special rating scale?

both,anyway PSL is an autistic scale

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, klamus and SOS-Sonic
Retards on here try to think /10 ratings are generous by people that are not black pilled and lies.

Which they are.

But these idiots don't want to use the /10 rating and be more real. They want to put it out of /8 so that you remember to rate with a Black Pill mindset. After researching I discovered this shit was created in 2018 sometime on the Lookism.Net forum which is now dead. Lookism by the looks of it was comprised of Millennials which formed this cult between 2015 and 2019. It died in 2019 and now Zoomers tried recreate and continue the cult on this place. These Zoomers are pure Doomers though and lack real world experience so don't bring the same value. The guys on Lookism that brought value left. Place was hacked or some shit.

You're up to date now. Oh and retards on here love-up male models and spend all their time wishing they were Chad on tik-tok.

Last edited:
Its because its rated on a standard distribution. Your psl is supposed to also indicate how many other people there are in your looks bracket. For example, psl 5 is common, while psl 6 is rare. psl 5 is within average, while psl 6 is within the top 2%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and WadlowMaxxing
It's all incel coping mechanisms.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6191