Votes: 10 8.1%
  • Good Jaw

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • Hooded eyes

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Good Maxilla

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters
good jaws are uncommon too but zygos are much rarer, men with zygos like jon k,guessoum,drago might be unicorns irl.
Ur suppose to capitalize names

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
Can’t happen like literally I don’t think it’s possible. My dad has giga high set zygos but not super high mass little better version of pitts but not as good as oprys, mine are closer to cavils which is fine

Yes, normally the higher set they are, the lower mass they have.
Still, one can dream. This O'pry morph has the same high set but more prominent zygos (among other things). Looks uncanny but is the only image I've seen of such high set yet prominent zygos:
lIjPEXh.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21106 and Erik-Jón
I can tell which aren't rare. Here we go: long-mid face, recessed mandible, bug eyes, NCT, UEE, zygomatic arch 404 not found and so on.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Extremely striking eyes is something I never see and I walk everywhere, rarely Uber or any of that shit. Never seen A10s on a guy IRL ever

I've seen a girl with eyes like that..I could spot them from 20 meters away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21106
True high set and prominent, well projected zygos are incredibly rare. I'm talking about the ones that are not just prominent, but also straight, like this:

2667202_Screenshot_2021-12-30-05-53-34-086_com.instagram.android.png

2113181_78AF2932-8739-4C37-A9AB-1729B02F5B06.png

henry doesn't have high cheekbones. THose are low set.

High cheekbones sit underneath your eye area and give amazing support for eyes

high cheekbones don't always mean good undereye support tho

High cheekbones are not low set cheekbones

low cheekbones give you a hollow look like jon kortajarena

I know, i'm just saying you are not guarranted to have a good undereye support if you have good zygos
my zygos projection is great, yet i have an awful undereye support

• +1
Reactions: shave and NegativeNorwood
I know, i'm just saying you are not guarranted to have a good undereye support if you have good zygos
my zygos projection is great, yet i have an awful undereye support

show photo example of someone with similar cheekbones as yours?

Both give you hollows if they are more prominent than your jaw. The higher set they are, the more hollow they give you. High set cheekbones alone don't give good undereye support AFAIK.

Both give you hollows if they are more prominent than your jaw. The higher set they are, the more hollow they give you. High set cheekbones alone don't give good undereye support AFAIK.

post samples of high cheekbones giving hollow look because I've never seen high cheekbones give that malnourished look like low set cheekbones do

Attachments

• 122.png
    122.png
    951.5 KB · Views: 0
Most of these guys have low set. Cheekbones pop from the side.

Example of Jon who has low set cheekbones:
View attachment 1800573

No, to me all of them are vertically shorter and higher set than Jon Kortajarena's. Third one is an O'pry morph, has prominent and very high cheekbones at the same time.

Zygos and jaw

• +1
The Legendary Schnoozer
Hqdefault 1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
It’s hooded eyes. You can only have true hooded eyes like opry and barrett from insane parental T levels, the fact that you can do many things to improve your jaw is a cue it’s less rare.

Most people are subhuman in all categories tho.

• +1
Reactions: shave
I’d zygos and true hooded eyes are tied.

Lol at anyone saying jaw. yes it’s rare for someone to have a good jaw but it’s rare for someone to have any of these features. Jaw is the most recognizable feature to normies and the feature they try to improve the most.

You can walk outside and find a top tier jaw with 1/30 people, even when I go into town I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with the barrett tier eye area. It has to be like a 1/300 feature.

Last edited:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220726-114233_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20220726-114233_Instagram.jpg
    695.4 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Men with hooded eyes are really hard to find
Not really lol. I see it all the time where I'm at but having hooded eyes alone doesn't = good eye area. Most people I see with it are normies.

I’d zygos and true hooded eyes are tied.

Lol at anyone saying jaw. yes it’s rare for someone to have a good jaw but it’s rare for someone to have any of these features. Jaw is the most recognizable feature to normies and the feature they try to improve the most.

You can walk outside and find a top tier jaw with 1/30 people, even when I go into town I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone with the barrett tier eye area. It has to be like a 1/300 feature.
Not really tied,many male models have top tier eyes and cheekbones but eyes depends by many things: your maxilla, the orbital bone, the browridge(remember that there are low set and high set ones), supraorbitals and very underrated fat pads on uee and in the under eye area. Cheekbones and eyes development aren't really tied, they're just a rare combo

So john's cheekbones are mid set or low set? I consider em mid set because they aren't low, for low i intend something like this

The guy you posted has low set, very high mass cheekbones:
3006372 Screenshot 20220726 114233 Instagram

Jon Kortajarena has mid set, high mass cheekbones:
7bd1d40382ee57dee122e75db01f12d1

Sean O'pry has high set, low mass cheekbones:
C0mi8ax.jpeg

De Poot has high set (lower than O'pry but higher than Kortajarena) and high mass (lower than Kortajarena but higher than O'pry).
De poot

There seems to be a correlation in between placement and mass. I've found this cheekbone reduction result, if you see the 6th picture, you'll see that his cheekbones got higher set from the reduction, which according to the surgeon moves them not just inwards (less lateral width), but also upwards (makes them higher set):

In theory, someone like the guy with very high mass, low set cheekbones, can have cheekbone reduction to make them higher set and lower mass. I've asked Eppley about this and he said:
"As long as the need is augmentation to achieve the more ideal cheekbone shape then anything is possible with 3D designed implants. If a bony reductive change is required to achieve that shape, then the type of change achievable is more limited."

• Love it
Reactions: It'snotover
The guy you posted has low set, very high mass cheekbones:
View attachment 1800850

Jon Kortajarena has mid set, high mass cheekbones:
View attachment 1800852

Sean O'pry has high set, low mass cheekbones:
C0mi8ax.jpeg

De Poot has high set (lower than O'pry but higher than Kortajarena) and high mass (lower than Kortajarena but higher than O'pry).
View attachment 1800855

There seems to be a correlation in between placement and mass. I've found this cheekbone reduction result, if you see the 6th picture, you'll see that his cheekbones got higher set from the reduction, which according to the surgeon moves them not just inwards (less lateral width), but also upwards (makes them higher set):

In theory, someone like the guy with very high mass, low set cheekbones, can have cheekbone reduction to make them higher set and lower mass. I've asked Eppley about this and he said:
"As long as the need is augmentation to achieve the more ideal cheekbone shape then anything is possible with 3D designed implants. If a bony reductive change is required to achieve that shape, then the type of change achievable is more limited."

Very good post! You clarified really well the differences between the three types of cheekbones heights and masses differences. Also i didn't know that cheekbones reduction could make them higher, really interesting. I have middle set decent mass cheekbones, that's really lifefuel

• +1
Reactions: NegativeNorwood
Very good post! You clarified really well the differences between the three types of cheekbones heights and masses differences. Also i didn't know that cheekbones reduction could make them higher, really interesting. I have middle set decent mass cheekbones, that's really lifefuel

Thanks! I've discovered this a few days ago and is lifefuel for me too.

Not really lol. I see it all the time where I'm at but having hooded eyes alone doesn't = good eye area. Most people I see with it are normies.
Gurantee you don’t see men with this tier eye area all the time lol

2E6045BF 857E 4013 915A 4FB6C8F09F88

Barrett tier eye area is the rarest feature because it requires you actually to be good looking with insane prenatal T levels.

rarely you will find someone with hooding like barrett and when you do they’ll most likely have it super ogreish like they guy from breaking bad

56AF3A60 C821 4DF7 A893 C78529ED6BED

Prominent angular cheekbones. Once saw a crackhead with Eriksen tier zygos, and I couldn't stop mirin' her insane hollow cheeks
71.jpg

• +1
Thanks! I've discovered this a few days ago and is lifefuel for me too.
Do you think that middle set high mass are better than high set low mass? I like my cheekbones but I think they would look better if a bit higher

Do you think that middle set high mass are better than high set low mass? I like my cheekbones but I think they would look better if a bit higher

Depends on the face IMO.
O'pry has a very compact midface so smaller and higher set look great on him because they make his face appear longer (in a good way). Kortajarena has a taller skull and proportionally longer midface so medium set, high mass looks awesome on him for the opposite reasons.
If you have a normal midface lenght and good undereye/anterior projection, medium set high mass look great IMO.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
The rarest features seen in men are features that are more commonly seen in women (to some extent). Good looking men have a better hormonal balance.
A strong jaw/chin is extremely common lmao.
However, an angular jaw is rare (the shape is what determines it's attractiveness)
Good facial proportions are rare
Pretty features are rare: Nicely shaped lips, nose, eyes, eyebrows and skull
Good skin elasticity + prominent cheekbones & a good maxilla (women have those naturally, that's why it's easier for them to have lean faces even at high bf%)

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Average guys I'd see every day:
Profile side view photo charming lovely attractive man look feel gorgeous concentrated focused
Istockphoto 1316604492 612x612

Good looking guys:
Ee0e70b2ae91f7209f3a78247986e280
46c1a62cb043457b6d3962ee8536e2e1

Depends on the face IMO.
O'pry has a very compact midface so smaller and higher set look great on him because they make his face appear longer (in a good way). Kortajarena has a taller skull and proportionally longer midface so medium set, high mass looks awesome on him for the opposite reasons.
If you have a normal midface lenght and good undereye/anterior projection, medium set high mass look great IMO.
I have 1.1 midface ratio and a face lentgh of 20cm that's why i wonder if higher cheekbones would fit me, my mum has medium cheekbones high mass like me but she has hollow cheeks while i don't.

View attachment 1800858

Barrett tier eye area is the rarest feature because it requires you actually to be good looking with insane prenatal T levels.

rarely you will find someone with hooding like barrett and when you do they’ll most likely have it super ogreish like they guy from breaking bad

View attachment 1800865
I actually do lol. But what you're assuming is that hooded eyes = good eye area, which is what I was pointing out. Hooded eyes doesn't mean you have good positioning, good eye shape, or good eyebrows like the guys you're showing. They're literally just a flap of skin going over your eyes covering your eyelids. Also, you seem to be agreeing with me..

View attachment 1800858

View attachment 1800865

im about to after my under eye surgery

Extremely striking eyes is something I never see and I walk everywhere, rarely Uber or any of that shit. Never seen A10s on a guy IRL ever

Fuarrk her eyes are such a fucking halo. Would be regular becky with poop eyes:blackpill:.

Hooded eyes or good Jaw

• +1
B-b-but @the BULL told me Italy has hunter eyed blue steel jaw moggers on every street :soy::soy:
I'm not kidding. There are many hunter eyes Square jaw ogres in italy. They're not chads because they lack the Harmony and the zygos.
IMG 20220730 113122

Good jaws or hooded eyes, 0 moggers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160