What’s the reason behind JBW working so well with asian women?

murdah

murdah

JBB and JBW Pilled
If you’re a white HTN with good coloring, you can easily get any asian woman, even gigastacies just by being white. The same can’t be said for other ethnic women though, you’d have to be Chadlite+ for that. East Asia was barely colonized by europeans yet JBW works so well there, and whites are considered as high class there. There are more WMAF couples in the west than AMAF couples, every other ethnic group has group in-preference for dating their own kinsfolk. What’s the reasoning behind JBW working so well on asian women?
@HeightPilledum @SadLivwr @Kreatophagia @gooner23

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, optimisticzoomer, bloomercel and 4 others
If you’re a white HTN with good coloring, you can easily get any asian woman, even gigastacies just by being white. The same can’t be said for other ethnic women though, you’d have to be Chadlite+ for that. East Asia was barely colonized by europeans yet JBW works so well there, and whites are considered as high class there. There are more WMAF couples in the west than AMAF couples, every other ethnic group has group in-preference for dating their own kinsfolk. What’s the reasoning behind JBW working so well on asian women?
Who cares it’s only gooks. Call me when other races start simping for Cumskins the most

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, bloomercel, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
JBW works for every ethnicity white men just don't go for them

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Epola, rand anon, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
JBW works for every ethnicity white men just don't go for them
No it doesn’t nigga, every ethnic women has in group preference other than asian women. Might work on latinas to an extent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, jinnu, rand anon and 3 others
No it doesn’t nigga, every ethnic women has in group preference other than asian women. Might work on latinas to an extent
no indian and black women are low smv that's why we don't see many bfwm and ifwm couples

• +1
Reactions: rand anon, HeightPilledum and Costcosuperstore
no indian and black women are low smv that's why we don't see many bfwm and ifwm couples
Majority of black women don’t like white men, maybe the high class ones but those are rare. And indian women prefer their men, JBW doesn’t work too well in India as compared to Latin America or East Asia.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and not__cel
Majority of black women don’t like white men, maybe the high class ones but those are rare. And indian women prefer their men, JBW doesn’t work too well in India as compared to Latin America or East Asia.
dating app data disproves this

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, rand anon and HeightPilledum
dating app data disproves this
Disproves what? I said only high class black women like white men… and those are the ones using the dating apps. Shaniqua doesn’t need a dating app

• Hmm...
Reactions: not__cel
why does bro keep spamming me in these wmaf posts bruh, i guess white people just consider asian women smv high asf compared to other races and asian women will literally date for only prestige and money. If white women in the west didn't have a bimbo pheno or larped as latina i would prefer them = to asian women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, MostGLSlayer, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
colonization and white being viewed as high class there

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: N1666, nathan and murdah
Disproves what? I said only high class black women like white men… and those are the ones using the dating apps. Shaniqua doesn’t need a dating app
How is it a flex to say high class black women like white men?

• +1
Reactions: nathan and murdah
why does bro keep spamming me in these wmaf posts bruh, i guess white people just consider asian women smv high asf compared to other races and asian women will literally date for only prestige and money. If white women in the west didn't have a bimbo pheno or larped as latina i would prefer them = to asian women
Because you’re asian and have knowledge in these topics

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and not__cel
East asia wasn’t colonized as much as other countries were
Fetishization of Asian women by white men happened because of WW2. At the same time, Asian men got emasculated by white men.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: jinnu, Costcosuperstore and murdah
East asia wasn’t colonized as much as other countries were
white is still viewed as high class there because in asian societies;
paler people were seen as higher class due to not working under the sun, farmers would usually get tan
and farmers are more lower class
therefore paleness was associated with glamour and higher class

• +1
Reactions: murdah
colonization and white being viewed as high class there
They were the least colonized so my theory is they have the least reason to have a vendetta

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and murdah
paler people were seen as higher class due to not working under the sun, farmers would usually get tan
They were the least colonized so my theory is they have the least reason to have a vendetta

JFL. If you have to be a HTN to win other women over, it contradicts JBW. So, I'm not even sure why you brought that up.

JBW means you can be an overweight, lower class, and mid looking schmuck and still get an attractive woman out of your league without much effort.

I live in the East Coast and, despite seeing plenty of WM/AW couples, I rarely see genuinely attractive AW with White/Jewish guys. You're far more likely to see Priscilla Chan looking AW with White men than NewJeans looking AW.

Because of this, I'd say White guys have an advantage when it comes to MTB or lower tier looking AW but not the most attractive ones.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, rand anon, N1666 and 6 others
If you’re a white HTN with good coloring, you can easily get any asian women
How is it "JBW" when it's just be good looking you utter tard. Go ahead and post 5 PSL whytoids with some disgusting insects and screech JBW JFL. Mental stuff ngl @BrendioEEE @📎♿️⚙️

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrendioEEE, jinnu, Richard Cheese and 2 others
I think it has more to do with features though, you get a modeling contract very easily if you’re white in east asia

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nathan and cromagnon
How is it "JBW" when it's just be good looking you utter tard. Go ahead and post 5 PSL whytoids with some disgusting insects and screech JBW JFL. Mental stuff ngl @BrendioEEE @📎♿️⚙️
I make my statements based off of empirical and anecdotal studies, and those same studies point to asian women having high attraction to white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bushman, not__cel, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Because you’re asian and have knowledge in these topics
gotta ask @Monobloc i literally haven't gone outside of my house with a purpose other than school or food in 6 years and that mfer likes abgs which are the most promiscuous white worshipping asians possible absolute bimbo abg obliteration 2027

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Monobloc and murdah
@cromagnon white people get 5 figure jobs just for doing nothing but standing idle, theres privilege just for being caucasian, not just pale.

• JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, not__cel and St.TikTokcel
east asian women are as civilized as white people with their culture being the easiest to mix out of any of the races with white people

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah
It has to do with imperialism from world war 2 and the vietnam war I think, but ultimately its just attraction to white guys lol. Even zoomer asians are JBW only and its not due to muh colonization.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel and not__cel
your literally proving my point the moment black women get out of the black majority ghettos they stop dating black men.

your literally proving my point the moment black women get out of the black majority ghettos they stop dating black men.
They don’t stop dating black men nigger, I said they begin to date out, and that includes white men.

gotta ask @Monobloc i literally haven't gone outside of my house with a purpose other than school or food in 6 years and that mfer likes abgs which are the most promiscuous white worshipping asians possible absolute bimbo abg obliteration 2027

White worship within Asian families stemming from FOBs. Personally my family praised Asian superiority and NEVER put Whites on a pedestal, at best they saw them as equals.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Richard Cheese, not__cel, nathan and 2 others
Most rich and educated BW still live in middle class Black areas though.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, nathan and murdah
JFL. If you have to be a HTN to win other women over, it contradicts JBW. So, I'm not even sure why you brought that up.

JBW means you can be an overweight, lower class, and mid looking schmuck and still get an attractive woman out of your league without much effort.

good point but imo you've stretched how much higher the SMV scale of a foid JBW can get you

remember that in modern worlds dating market getting a looksmatch is getting harder and harder for guys, let alone a foid that fogs them a couple tiers above them - like a mtn scoring with a htb for an example

JBW doesnt necessarily has to mean that a sub5 white guy can have orgies with female KPOP idol groups anytime he wants, it just means he has a noticeable advantage over other ethinicities including their own when dating rice foids, and that advantage often makes him score with foids that youd think fog him

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and Scarface756
White worship within Asian families stemming from FOBs. Personally my family praised Asian superiority and NEVER put Whites on a pedestal, at best they saw them as equals.
Thats how it should be tbh, asians have one of the best cultures and traditions, theres no reason to put cumskins on a pedestal. It’s best to see them as equals though

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Monobloc
Because of this, I'd say White guys have an advantage when it comes to MTB or lower tier looking AW but not the most attractive ones.
Cope I’ve seen plenty of htb Asian women with white men

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, murdah and nathan
I will say this though.

In many ways, you can argue JBW works better on Latinas than AW because, at the very least, I've seen some average looking White dudes date thin and cute Latinas whether we're talking White Latinas(I know that shouldn't count but w/e), Mestizas, and Mulattas.

But I deadass rarely see White dudes date AW that I'd consider Stacy-lite. Literally never seen it and I've been to NYC many times which is the mecca of WM/AW couples outside the Bay Area.

To me, JBW makes more sense when the girl is more attractive than the dude. If you're a HTN White dude and pull a bunch of 4's from the Philippines, that ain't impressive lol.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, MostGLSlayer, Monobloc and 4 others
das what im saying most traditional asians don't tend to date outside its the asians that be like I want to escape my conservative asian routes when they were probably raised in a loving family :feelshah:

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore, Monobloc and 1 other person

I live in the East Coast and, despite seeing plenty of WM/AW couples, I rarely see genuinely attractive AW with White/Jewish guys. You're far more likely to see Priscilla Chan looking AW with White men than NewJeans looking AW.

My point is HTN would get any asian women, and that includes the stacies jfl. You’d have to be a chang to reciprocate the same results, you could get away with being an MTN and easily date above your dating bracket when it comes to asians.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Costcosuperstore and not__cel
good point but imo you've stretched how much higher the SMV scale of a foid JBW can get you

remember that in modern worlds dating market getting a looksmatch is getting harder and harder for guys, let alone a foid that fogs them a couple tiers above them - like a mtn scoring with a htb for an example

JBW doesnt necessarily has to mean that a sub5 white guy can have orgies with female KPOP idol groups anytime he wants, it just means he has a noticeable advantage over other ethinicities including their own when dating rice foids, and that advantage often makes him score with foids that youd think fog him
I can agree with this.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and murdah

Yeah thats a good point, JBW isn’t a get out of inceldom trumpcard, but its an advantage one can use if you’re white and looking to date an ethnic, more specifically an asian woman. As a white guy, you can date up a tier or 2 above your looksmatch. Doesn’t mean you can be fat and ugly and still get women just because you’re white

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
But that is literally JBW. Since when was JBW distinctly only for good looking ethnic women

• +1
I think it has more to do with features though, you get a modeling contract very easily if you’re white in east asia
That's because European features are objectively the most attractive :blackpill:

• +1
Happy Mr Krabs GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Hmm...
lol no. They’re tyrone or rich nigga only

I make my statements based off of empirical and anecdotal studies, and those same studies point to asian women having high attraction to white men
How do they have high attraction to white men if you need to be a white HTN to get a 1 psl yellow insect?

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I think the reason so manny ugly noodles are with white men is because their Asian ricecel looksmatch is utterly deformed and noodles would rather have a white looksmatch or better. I still see Asian Stacies with Asian guys because they have a lot of options and okay with Chang.

• Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese
It's in their DNA to seek out white men to be ravaged by

It's the same with white women and black men

• JFL
I live in the East Coast and, despite seeing plenty of WM/AW couples, I rarely see genuinely attractive AW with White/Jewish guys
come to the bay area:feelskek:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah, datboijj and 1 other person
east asian women are as civilized as white people with their culture being the easiest to mix out of any of the races with white people
so that's reason why the first face they learn to draw is a white face?
i don't buy it

Where did you see these gigastacies with white HTNs? It's usually some looks matched couple.

I disagree.

Black, mena and Turkish women maybe.

But curry women, Latinas women and gook want to always date out. Not necessarily with WHITE men but they jsut don’t like their own

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, not__cel and murdah