Whats the reason for such ugly hairtransplant results??

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Hairline looks stupid af and there still isn’t enough density in the front, the haircut isn’t helping either

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard, Jason Voorhees and 4 others
He needs to have another transplant done. His frontal density is awful. In direct lighting you will be able to see his entire scalp

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Danish_Retard and currylightskin
density
You just can't have dens hair with 40-50 grafts when a young person has about 250 hairs per square cm there

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
the fuck. he needed hair on the sides too. fucked up hairline and surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, germanlooks and Slob
Garbage haircut for that massive neotenous forehead and recessed hairline, you don't want to add more length and volume on top when you already look like Jimmy Neutron.
also, the bluepilled surgeon didn't lower the hairline enough, 4 hours in MS paint
b-b-but muh natural, I don't want it to be obvious b-bro
cope

Attachments

• o0tupxthala71.jpg
    o0tupxthala71.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Preoximerianas and buflek
I feel like it's just uncanny

People who have forehead that large, usually have thinning widows peak etc, you can see the signs of balding

But here he has a perfectly razor sharp hairline on what would otherwise be nw 2 or 3 forhead

garbage haircut for that massive neotenous forehead and recessed hairline
also, the bluepilled surgeon didn't lower the hairline enough
b-b-but muh natural, I don't want it to be obvious b-bro
cope
Yeah It looks super unnatural precisely because it’s still too high but without the classic recessed temples M shape appearance. Would look way more natural if the front came down his forehead further

Unskilled doctors

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Unskilled doctors
I heard its mostly because surgeons dont use the microscopic method to seperate the different types of hair grafts. So you end up with very thick hairs that would normally not belong to your frontal hairline.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and jfcage
I heard its mostly because surgeons dont use the microscopic method to seperate the different types of hair grafts. So you end up with very thick hairs that would normally not belong to your frontal hairline.
They have to transplant single hair grafts on the hairline otherwise it will look like shit. Puzzling why doctors don't know this or they are just lazy

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and CristianT
They have to transplant single hair grafts on the hairline otherwise it will look like shit. Puzzling why doctors don't know this or they are just lazy
+1, for hairline they need to use fine hair(usually you find this in the nape area and around ear) and on top of that you need single hairs so that it creates a natural hairline.

he also lacks density, you can actually see his scalp through the hair itself which is very bad, this is what I am trying to repair with the second HT.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and jfcage
Better than being bald, just needs a second to fix the temples and density

Really bad haircut

that weakens the transplanted follicles and significantly reduces their lifespan