What's the recovery time for infra-malar implants?

R

Rollie Pollie

Iron
Just curious to know how long it'll take to recover, how long it'll take for swelling to go down, etc.

my plan is to get bimax in the summer (already booked with LACOMs) and then get custom PEEK infra-malar saddled implants (considering supra implants as well). i like dr. pagnoni. if anybody has any information on the process with pagnoni, how long it takes, etc. please feel free to let me know here or in dms!

also how long do i have to wait after bimax to get the implants?

You can get the implants put in during your bimax

8 months.

Did them with Dr. Y. 8 months until you look normal

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
What's the situation with the jaw?
Going to him in about a month or so to reposition the misplaced side, and add a chin overlay to increase chin projection/width/height.

Everything is pretty much perfect aside from that. Most of my concerns were swelling-related and have learned it indeed takes this long to see the actual result

• +1
Going to him in about a month or so to reposition the misplaced side, and add a chin overlay to increase chin projection/width/height.

Everything is pretty much perfect aside from that. Most of my concerns were swelling-related and have learned it indeed takes this long to see the actual result
How long it did take to see the actual result?

How long it did take to see the actual result?
I would say it became visible within the last month. Within the last 2 weeks everything is rapidly increasing in definition. Thus 8-9 months

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Wallenberg
I would say it became visible within the last month. Within the last 2 weeks everything is rapidly increasing in definition. Thus 8-9 months
Nice man. Mind sharing your final results?

• +1
Well I’m 2 months post op and my eyes are still bruised and with some lid retraction lol

Well I’m 2 months post op and my eyes are still bruised and with some lid retraction lol
i always advise against the ones that insert the implants through the eyelid for this reason. which doctor did you go to?

• +1
Reactions: CristianT
so everyone's gonna ignore the questions in my post...lol

i always advise against the ones that insert the implants through the eyelid for this reason. which doctor did you go to?
It also depends on the size of the implants. Larger ones must be placed in that manner

so everyone's gonna ignore the questions in my post...lol
go check out gaias surgery thread

he got inframalars and he shows the progress, 3 6 12 months after etc

Just curious to know how long it'll take to recover, how long it'll take for swelling to go down, etc.

my plan is to get bimax in the summer (already booked with LACOMs) and then get custom PEEK infra-malar saddled implants (considering supra implants as well). i like dr. pagnoni. if anybody has any information on the process with pagnoni, how long it takes, etc. please feel free to let me know here or in dms!

also how long do i have to wait after bimax to get the implants?
3-4 months realistically