Whats the safe tanning amount without aging?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
From experience with some of you, how did it go? Is 30 minutes an ideal amount to get the benefits of the sun without the cucked effects?

From anecdotal experience, vit D doesn't do shit for me nearly as much as sun bathing for 30-60 minutes does. The next day im noticeably hornier, sleep is deeper, skin looks more vibrant, gut motility is better, gym preforming is better

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15827
Melanotan II

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Stopping@Nothing19, Mewton and 6 others
From experience with some of you, how did it go? Is 30 minutes an ideal amount to get the benefits of the sun without the cucked effects?

From anecdotal experience, vit D doesn't do shit for me nearly as much as sun bathing for 30-60 minutes does. The next day im noticeably hornier, sleep is deeper, skin looks more vibrant, gut motility is better, gym preforming is better
tanning is a defence against UV rays so always tanning is looksmin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Mewton, Deleted member 17829 and 3 others
tanning is a defence against UV rays so always tanning is looksmin
What? I didn't actually mean tanning as in becoming noticeably darker. It's more about the mental benefits i have noticed

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Mewton

Its not worth the aging effect. You can get a more natural nice glow through eating one adult carrot a day that has the tip, or like 12-16 baby carrots, wild caught salmon or other fish, as well as seafood.

Supplementaiton wise , Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin D, Vitamin E , will give you the nice skin glow

For general skin quality: collagen supplementation and probiotics through keifer/yogurt or the probiotic smoothie and organic rolled oats.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview
Its not worth the aging effect. You can get a more natural nice glow through eating one adult carrot a day that has the tip, or like 12-16 baby carrots, wild caught salmon or other fish, as well as seafood.

Supplementaiton wise , Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin D, Vitamin E , will give you the nice skin glow

For general skin quality: collagen supplementation and probiotics through keifer/yogurt or the probiotic smoothie and organic rolled oats.
I don't think this is how it works, tanning in the first place happens because your body produces melanin to counter the bad UV rays of the sun, so when you do get darker and continue to have the same amount of sun daily, those sun rays can't harm your collagen because the melanin is protecting it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
What? I didn't actually mean tanning as in becoming noticeably darker. It's more about the mental benefits i have noticed
you gonna losing your collagen gradually. Tanning is not worth it. Had better be pale as an ash and look -10 years old rather than look in your actual age and be tanned

• +1
Reactions: randomvanish
collagen is life. Losing collagen is the worst thing in aging. There is no collagen transplant like in hair case

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Daniel Plainview
collagen is life. Losing collagen is the worst thing in aging. There is no collagen transplant like in hair case
Point is, 30 minutes of sunlight shouldn't cause any damage, there is a point where the sun starts causing damage, you got melanin for a reason to protect you

• Hmm...
Point is, 30 minutes of sunlight shouldn't cause any damage, there is a point where the sun starts causing damage, you got melanin for a reason to protect you
broscience. UV rays and tanning mechanism have the biggest impact on aging. Thus SPF is the most important skincare cosmetic for anti aging

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: valhalar, Daniel Plainview, xanny and 1 other person
broscience. UV rays and tanning mechanism have the biggest impact on aging. Thus SPF is the most important skincare cosmetic for anti aging
This isn't broscience, it's real science, your skin adapts to your surroundings. When you are completely pale because of no sun you have much less melanin, when you start tanning your skin produces melanin to absorb the suns rays so they don't harm you. @Amnesia tans for years and looks amazing at his early 30's

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17829 and Amnesia
lol The answer is 0. Any degree of tanning is associated with damage to your skin, which accelerates aging. Sorry mate.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Schizoidcel, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17829
lol The answer is 0. Any degree of tanning is associated with damage to your skin, which accelerates aging. Sorry mate.
No, melanin protects you from the sun rays, just look at @Amnesia

• Hmm...
30 minutes to 1 hour seems a good compromise. The darker your skin tone, the longer it takes for your body to produce vitamin D. 30/60 minutes of sun exposure produce significantly more vitamin D than the standard 2000 IU in a capsule. It is estimated that 20 minutes produce ~20000 IU.
That being said, anti-aging is overrated because youth is not a valuable asset for men. Beauty in general is not as important for us. The younger you are, the less respectable you are.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and geezcel
Being pale looks like shit and brings out all your skin defects.
Tanning is worth the long term costs, if you do it intelligently. Don't burn, use MT2, don't tan beyond a light golden colour, and remeber that you don't have to use the same regimen for face and body.

• +1
Reactions: geezcel, exeight and Deleted member 17829
I don't think this is how it works, tanning in the first place happens because your body produces melanin to counter the bad UV rays of the sun, so when you do get darker and continue to have the same amount of sun daily, those sun rays can't harm your collagen because the melanin is protecting it
The increased melanin production is temporary. Tanning results in DNA mutations which cause wrinkles and skin cancer.

Also being tan is critical to looking good if you're jacked. Pale jacked guy just screams shut-in psycho, tanned jacked guy screams he plays sports and is NT chad.

Why not just use high factor sunscreen and go shirtless to absorb the vit D (or wear t-shirt and shorts if high inhib)?

Melanotan II
Melanotan II just makes your tan darker and the compound actually ages your skin independent of tanning

• Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444
If you don't care about the actual cosmetic effect then just supplement vitamin d daily, have 15-20 min in the sun per day with no spf and if you wish to spend longer in the sun apply spf.

Melanotan II just makes your tan darker and the compound actually ages your skin independent of tanning
Why would it age your skin?

• Hmm...
Why would it age your skin?
I have heard that it thickens skin which causes it to age. I have only see one person describe in depth on here though. In your case even if it doesn't age skin it wouldn't increase the effects of vitamin d so it is of no use for you.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Being pale looks like shit and brings out all your skin defects.
Tanning is worth the long term costs, if you do it intelligently. Don't burn, use MT2, don't tan beyond a light golden colour, and remeber that you don't have to use the same regimen for face and body.
This.

When im pale, then my dark eye area is a little bit prominent.. with a lil bit tanning
my skin looks very good (smooth light tanned and my dark area around my eyes disappears)

• +1
Reactions: xanny
I avoid sun in my face in winter and drop some PSL, and in summer i use melanotan and the tan just covers all my facial fails.
I wear a hat in the summer and use sun protection, but you can't wear it inside the pool/beach...

it's simple. you don't tan and use tret to fix your skin. if you need to really look good for some reason eg. for your oneitis you may tan a bit but pale done right mogs and is high class

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, MrRubiks and Deleted member 17244
No, melanin protects you from the sun rays, just look at @Amnesia
I never said it didn't. I said that it's a reaction to damage. Any level of tanning shows that the skin has been damaged.

Why not just use high factor sunscreen and go shirtless to absorb the vit D (or wear t-shirt and shorts if high inhib)?
You don't absorb vitamin D. You synthesize it from radiation. Your post makes absolutely no sense.

Then just tan ur body and cover ur face

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
Tan body with sunscreen on face

source on mtII contributing to skin aging?

source on mtII contributing to skin aging?
it's just tanning. Defensive reaction of the body. There is no safe tanning

Self taners/ high dose beta carotene

If this were true then ethnics would age faster.
They do. And East asian skin ages the slowest.

EA women can look 25 at age 45 physically. White, middle-eastern or black women generally can't.

PVo5PYL.jpg

EA male models can also pass for 30-35 at 55 (Chuando Tan is 54). White or black male models generally can't

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055
I keep seeing this but the mechanism by which it’s supposed to that is never mentioned. Any source (bro science is fine)?

red light gives you similar effects to sun exposure

That being said, anti-aging is overrated because youth is not a valuable asset for men. Beauty in general is not as important for us. The younger you are, the less respectable you are.
“Respect” doesn’t matter, only appeal to prime women does

You can be a bald ogre and still have respect and look dominant if you want to go that route like a MGTOW tard

beta carotene

I keep seeing this but the mechanism by which it’s supposed to that is never mentioned. Any source (bro science is fine)
I see sources online that say it thickens the skin which obviously isn't good. The only source that explicitly said the compound causes aging was a thread on here but I can't find it.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
“Respect” doesn’t matter, only appeal to prime women does

You can be a bald ogre and still have respect and look dominant if you want to go that route like a MGTOW tard
Respect is appealing to women

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived

Users who are viewing this thread

Back