Whats the status on safemoon???

animo123

animo123

Death Before Dishonour
What is the status on safemoon so far and if and when is supposed to hit its peak.Im obviously a newb when it comes to crypto but im looking to invest at least a couple £100s if not close a thousand.

The instructions given in the previous threads about buying safemoon just looked really complicated so i made a bitmart account and am looking to buy as much as i can on that platform instead

no one knows whens it gonna peak lmao

if you really think the coin is solid best time to buy is now when the price is low
i personally think its a scamcoin but whatever

• +1
Reactions: animo123
no one knows whens it gonna peak lmao

if you really think the coin is solid best time to buy is now when the price is low
i personally think its a scamcoin but whatever
why do you think its scam

why do you think its scam
i mean it doesn't really have any value from what I see. The entire goal of the token is to make its holders money. Like a ponzi scheme. Compare that to ethereum, vechain, xrp etc which are actually used for business transactions.

Also have you seen their website? Their roadmap includes shit like a "videogame with safemoon integrated", and an "african scholarship on safemoon".

I'm not saying that you want make money on this (see dogecoin) but I just don't think its going to keep its value in the long term

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 13197
i mean it doesn't really have any value from what I see. The entire goal of the token is to make its holders money. Like a ponzi scheme. Compare that to ethereum, vechain, xrp etc which are actually used for business transactions.

Also have you seen their website? Their roadmap includes shit like a "videogame with safemoon integrated", and an "african scholarship on safemoon".

I'm not saying that you want make money on this (see dogecoin) but I just don't think its going to keep its value in the long term
Yea I guess it’s just a way to make quick money in like a week or two

• +1
Reactions: paranakee
Starting to think I fell into the sheep mentality throwing 500 into it. I still have other new cryptos that im going to invest big in, so fuck it.

• +1
its typical ponzi shitcoin. those that invested in the beginning and then sold it made the most money, everyone else who came later probably lost money. i doubt its gonna rebound to higher prices anytime soon

• +1