What's the surgery that fixes negative tilted eyes?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
What was the surgery that does it?

Who is best surgeon in world at this?

What are risks and what needs to be known before doing it?

Taban canthoplasty for the look of a pct
OBO for actual pct (as if you'd get that jfl)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866, CursedOne and JMax
cantho

probably Taban

scaring, infection, bleeding

mse, mod lefort, catho

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Is Taban best guy for this? How to avoid looking like a soyboy cuck after this procedure?

At least droopy eyes look masculine. I've seen some dudes look like homos or Bambi eyed afterwards. How to fix the droopy look, but maintain masculine eye area?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Fahkumram
Is Taban best guy for this? How to avoid looking like a soyboy cuck after this procedure?

At least droopy eyes look masculine. I've seen some dudes look like homos or Bambi eyed afterwards. How to fix the droopy look, but maintain masculine eye area?
I’m worried about this too, at the minute I have dark triad droopy scar face eyes
41607FBA 81F2 4D0A 8241 9D57D3A3B99A
67806DAF 6EC5 482D A309 422A9E834532

and when I use my fingers to give me PCT I look like an approachable trustworthy gay boy

Elaborate? Do you mean the shape of the orbital itself?
They could just literally tilt the orbitals independently to create pct on each eye

Elaborate? Do you mean the shape of the orbital itself?
OBO moves the position of your orbitals for fixing IPD issues, I’ve researched an osteotomy to alter SHAPE of the orbitals and found nothing

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Has that been done? My point is the same as:
You’d need a crazy doctor to rotate your orbitals lmfao, everyone I’ve asked would rather just put implants inside of the orbitals. I’m going down the implants and filler free route though :ogre:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot and Darkstrand
Has that been done? My point is the same as:
Yes, in some Syndrome patients one of the orbitals is severely tilted outwards/downwards

Attachments

• IMG_20200923_172905.png
    IMG_20200923_172905.png
    1,010.8 KB · Views: 23
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Darkstrand
Elan on mse and mod lf 3 please
MSE personally increased my ipd by 1mm and pct pretty significantly, x-ray shows how orbitals are pushed out, mod lefort that stretches the infra orbital nerve I imagine will be a better result than cantho , tendon wise, in this technique the docs would have to recalculate your orbital volume

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, highT and Darkstrand
MSE personally increased my ipd by 1mm and pct pretty significantly, x-ray shows how orbitals are pushed out, mod lefort that stretches the infra orbital nerve I imagine will be a better result than cantho , tendon wise, in this technique the docs would have to recalculate your orbital volume
Did you become better looking after MSE?

OBO moves the position of your orbitals for fixing IPD issues, I’ve researched an osteotomy to alter SHAPE of the orbitals and found nothing
Is obo dangerous

how old were you when you had MSE? did you get corticopuncture?