What’s the verdict

chadlite easy don’t listen to what other retarded forum members say.

• +1
Reactions: gravlek
Bruh ratings are all over the place lol some say mtn some htn some chadlite
Chadlite irl if you get perfect skin and go to gym, height doesn’t even matter. This coming from a frat guy w 26 bodies so i have more credibility than incels who look at ratios all day, you would wheel in any frat party here in america. glooks bruv

• +1
Strong MTN, I see guys like you with awesome social lives all the time.

• +1
Chadlite irl if you get perfect skin and go to gym, height doesn’t even matter. This coming from a frat guy w 26 bodies so i have more credibility than incels who look at ratios all day, you would wheel in any frat party here in america. glooks bruv
what's your height?

• +1
also in what country are you. It plays a role.

• +1
6’ 2.5”
Come one man that's half an inch below the perfect male height for SMV, aesthetics etc., THE mathematically perfect male height if the Netherlands and Scandinavia didn't exist. How can you say height doesn't matter when it was never a factor for you.

Come one man that's half an inch below the perfect male height for SMV, aesthetics etc., THE mathematically perfect male height if the Netherlands and Scandinavia didn't exist. How can you say height doesn't matter when it was never a factor for you.
Because my pledge class is average 5’ 10” and i’ve not noticed anyone from 5’ 9”+ having any difficulties pulling because of their height. This guy is ideal pheno for a lot of the girls in greek life so even if he’s 5’ 7” he will likely still be able to pull at a party here. Height does matter but he nearly nullifies it. Furthermore by just looking at his face and frame i’d guess he’s atleast 5’ 10” and probably around 17, that’s backed up by the fact he’s lithuanian and the average height there is like 5’ 11” right? That’s why i said chadlite regardless of height, because i assumed his height wasn’t anything below 5’ 10”

does being 6'1 in the NL cause problems for you?
Tbh not really, avg height for males here is between 6 and 6’1. Females are like 5’7/8 on avg. Ofcourse there are many 6’3+ dudes but facially they’re not that good looking anymore above 6’3 and taller I’ve noticed.

hoge ranking normie, beetje cutecel met selfie, kijken of je bones krijgt in puberty

htn

• +1
isn't it about his nose? everything else looks fine, mid htn
He is, I agree with you but he isnt a slavic pheno thats what i said. Scandinavic

• +1
Twink faggot but mtn

• JFL
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Strong HTN

• +1