What’s the weirdest but most flattering compliment you’ve ever gotten?

Gengar

Gengar

unattractive
Staff
Some dude said to me “What the fuck? Why does your face taste like bubblegum?”

Sounds super gay, but it’s not what you think. :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Iasacrko, edodalic29, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 19 others
That my face was flat. Oh wait..

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, normie_joe, mirrormogger and 3 others
What's the context? Why would someone say that unless they just passionately kissed and licked your face?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The Grinch, Aero, User28823 and 7 others
hmmm i can't remember any

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar, not__cel and nathan
A homeless black guy said my face was like a mango

Dk what it means

• JFL
Reactions: mike21, The Grinch, normie_joe and 10 others
A foid said my hair was pretty

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, counterintuitive, normie_joe and 1 other person
when sometimes some males would tell me that if I were a female they would fuck me (weird and somewhat flattering). I have had more flattering from females but not that weird. Unless "asking" to fuck is considered weird

• JFL
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, normie_joe, aspiringexcel and 2 others
a friend of mine once told me i look like the Juventus Sporting director,(i have tiktok prettyboy pheno and im 18 while he Is past 60yo) when i told my other friends they all bursted out laughing cause it made no sense
Giuntolinapoliprimopiano11400x840

• JFL
Reactions: Crisick, TechnoBoss, Aero and 6 others
hmmm i can't remember any
when sometimes some males would tell me that if I were a female they would fuck me (weird and somewhat flattering). I have had more flattering from females but not that weird. Unless "asking" to fuck is considered weird
Chad?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Rea
It's true. I do like grandparents who recount past experiences because they had none afterwards. This remains for me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and Rea
Old lady told me I should be a model today

5 days ago someone at my job said "you are just extrmely beautiful I hope you don't think I'm being weird"

Chadlet swagger

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Alt Number 3, Pollorex and 3 others
I once went climbing/abseiling with a group of people. As I finished putting on the climbing harness, the instructor walked past everyone to ensure everything was properly in place and he would adjust where necessary.
When he came to me, he tightened the buckles on me as they were a bit loose.

But due to the tightening of the buckles, the bulge in my shorts became more visible (I was wearing grey shorts).
One guy in my group basically pointed it out (he wasn't gay though) and made a funny remark about it, which caused the others of the group to laugh as well since it was hard to miss.

I wasn't really embarrassed, though. I thought to myself, thanks for pointing out that I have a big dick, I guess? jfl :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Grinch, TechnoBoss, N1666 and 5 others

5 days ago someone at my job said "you are just extrmely beautiful I hope you don't think I'm being weird"

Chadlet swagger
And then you woke up

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
compliments beside my 40 plus relatives i dont get compliments

• So Sad
What's the context? Why would someone say that unless they just passionately kissed and licked your face?
It was during my high school days. We were hanging out after school at another place in town, and we were sitting on a bench. I was with an entire group of people and I was sitting on the bench and some guys got pushed by the other guys because teenagers are dumb and then one of them fell on me face first and accidentally kissed/tasted my face. :fuk:

• JFL
Reactions: Deepraj7, Autismcel, TechnoBoss and 2 others
In highschool a 9/10 Blonde Stacy sitting behind me started touching my hair and said it was soft and smelled good. Im pretty sure she thought I was gay.

• +1
I met a random girl and tried to approach her, to which she responded with:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: The Grinch and TechnoBoss
Nothing rly weird
a barista said I smelled rly good, maybe that?:forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Gengar
4 foid classmates they love my eyelashes and eyebrows

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pollorex, Gengar and enchanted_elixir
Some dude said to me “What the fuck? Why does your face taste like bubblegum?”

Sounds super gay, but it’s not what you think. :ogre:
A middle aged woman said "You look like a model".
Out of nowhere, when I least expected it.
I'm not even HTN.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and beefliverontop
that my waist looks too thin and that i should untuck my shirt a lil bit

• +1
I've had the "I love your eyelashes" thing too.
our eye areas are just too much to handle for those little foids
Not long until we ascend and they instantly squirt when they see our eyes

• JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Chadlet swagger
Yeah got told this multiple times this month, but only once from a stranger this month

It was a old lady too

Strange, i’m in mtn ranges lol

Maybe lean maxxing helped 🤷‍♂️

• +1
Middle aged women saying I could model

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and enchanted_elixir
In highschool a 9/10 Blonde Stacy sitting behind me started touching my hair and said it was soft and smelled good. Im pretty sure she thought I was gay.
Damn that’s actually a good one. Mirin.

• +1
Reactions: Ken
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon
  • Hmm...
a femboy online said he loved my sharp canines :feelsgiga:
he was cute tho i would tbh ngl

a girl irl told me same thing

• Woah
'You look like the main villain character from a typical hollywood action movie.'

I was at a salsa-dancing tryout class and you were randomly paired with a girl to dance and would constantly switch partners every few minutes. Only met her for like 3 minutes and she said this to me while we were dancing.

But it was in a non-flirty way, there was no smile or anything, like she was just making this serious observation and chose to share her thoughts with me.

made me feel like a dark-triad mogger, but at the same time I got blackpilled knowing that I look lowTrust/unapproachable.
AP1GczMtsOPVObc8jz4Q0xFTkqQmgRgSkVIMYuOb-uZyUhzX2KAAlVkYmemRdmo93cwerfwMvHHM1pdNWbD8fJ0PKsU_JzHS0KZxmGmC9Lqiocmr_0CNaXtNcWhHGitkYXeidmoik2HzYUVqm7C45lsg-z0tCgdfpKwFA2ozThvDJYoJpuTe_6xoUtRvG0aQgSDJVcOhT5rUpJ_VSEvaeMY0PhM54yXPMZCI1W0qQgxWXR1oRaxecPug_7xr1dKpT4MxaMLPCVyiWeCugYntHlBQt6hW15McUwbjbpP5gudnvYq_qMV4rcAfnkjCOHRyYfKH4fY_Z73YCtjwq8ExPn6r5mKrks6PhuLcfQT664KOHknjWZ9sEmQETy5xUI8qp0kUSMYPAO0uKePlKbMLyi7pLwxGr8kYbphqWMJyHudyhLZl7FZbz_RXNeTRUrDWnkgKDgCD25uekJJSD8nuKm_KbAU3DanNRgPSFLjKGufMXUnB0lY47HSsi_CyHAnDtQTpRHmddCYcz5DCxrPmenzVYN96HN0pbmUqKQjCZEvG7RDMKFr3PIBxG3kq6T91gD4FzsuxYVAThIkxc82RX_fTDmg2XulfeS64KAQDFcBou8drSKxVRDwEsPycYDjJeeRnm3SqHcOQ5IqxHcJzS9wucvW6fWFTVeto6TIcg5mhjXR306sMCZgE_3qVLKhudnh3x_wrOnGoQD_ZB2tuZugFiYNa3yd7yuU50aS9-LIdDa6TsL2Mq0Y9RRcWjY0nMJuKQYB5iQma5uyixzSK3xuxkaiNj4FeECfVAZFnNvdFLUqkr4f1fwXtrJ_7czwqY85PO4k4SMoxpquXBpEPLC3lwAUe1L1HxvuvCdlGGzmgikl1N-4hE7vlXpgwpodi2xjG-AZhX-LdjVaT5YxM7RCZMysSCNE=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

looked like this back then. had this hairstyle + clean-shaven

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Gengar
i wanna cum in your eyes

• JFL
'You look like the main villain character from a typical hollywood action movie.'

I was at a salsa-dancing tryout class and you were randomly paired with a girl to dance and would constantly switch partners every few minutes. Only met her for like 3 minutes and she said this to me while we were dancing.

But it was in a non-flirty way, like she was just making this serious observation and chose to share her thoughts with me.

made me feel like a dark-triad mogger, but at the same time I got blackpilled knowing that I look lowTrust/unapproachable.
AP1GczMtsOPVObc8jz4Q0xFTkqQmgRgSkVIMYuOb-uZyUhzX2KAAlVkYmemRdmo93cwerfwMvHHM1pdNWbD8fJ0PKsU_JzHS0KZxmGmC9Lqiocmr_0CNaXtNcWhHGitkYXeidmoik2HzYUVqm7C45lsg-z0tCgdfpKwFA2ozThvDJYoJpuTe_6xoUtRvG0aQgSDJVcOhT5rUpJ_VSEvaeMY0PhM54yXPMZCI1W0qQgxWXR1oRaxecPug_7xr1dKpT4MxaMLPCVyiWeCugYntHlBQt6hW15McUwbjbpP5gudnvYq_qMV4rcAfnkjCOHRyYfKH4fY_Z73YCtjwq8ExPn6r5mKrks6PhuLcfQT664KOHknjWZ9sEmQETy5xUI8qp0kUSMYPAO0uKePlKbMLyi7pLwxGr8kYbphqWMJyHudyhLZl7FZbz_RXNeTRUrDWnkgKDgCD25uekJJSD8nuKm_KbAU3DanNRgPSFLjKGufMXUnB0lY47HSsi_CyHAnDtQTpRHmddCYcz5DCxrPmenzVYN96HN0pbmUqKQjCZEvG7RDMKFr3PIBxG3kq6T91gD4FzsuxYVAThIkxc82RX_fTDmg2XulfeS64KAQDFcBou8drSKxVRDwEsPycYDjJeeRnm3SqHcOQ5IqxHcJzS9wucvW6fWFTVeto6TIcg5mhjXR306sMCZgE_3qVLKhudnh3x_wrOnGoQD_ZB2tuZugFiYNa3yd7yuU50aS9-LIdDa6TsL2Mq0Y9RRcWjY0nMJuKQYB5iQma5uyixzSK3xuxkaiNj4FeECfVAZFnNvdFLUqkr4f1fwXtrJ_7czwqY85PO4k4SMoxpquXBpEPLC3lwAUe1L1HxvuvCdlGGzmgikl1N-4hE7vlXpgwpodi2xjG-AZhX-LdjVaT5YxM7RCZMysSCNE=w1895-h1421-s-no-gm

looked like this back then. had this hairstyle + clean-shaven back then.
You do look like you could be in American Psycho. Mirin bhai.

• Love it
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • +1
my chad friend complimented how sharp my jawline and said it multiple times, he looked and sounded envious but im sure its not that deep :ogre:

You do look like you could be in American Psycho. Mirin bhai.
I want to merovingian-max
the-matrix-merovingian_header.jpg

Lold111

main-qimg-7ca0a1b3af10404752608a2f7ec0bc22

what a mogger

@pneumocystosis what the fuck does he say in french? it's like wiping your ass with silk