What’s the worst shift you can work?

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Deffo has to be between 12pm-8pm (12:00 - 20:00)

And

2pm -10pm (14:00 - 22:00)

These shifts are just soul crushing and takes everything out your day.

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator, MoggerGaston, NumbThePain and 2 others
Wage slaving is legit so sad. I’m never getting rich 💔

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, R@m@, <6PSLcel and 2 others
Overnight is even worse imo

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and murdah
Overnight is even worse imo
Why? You aren’t missing out on shit. Tbh if I’m clocking into work any later than 9AM regularly. I’d much rather just work a night shift. I’d get paid more too

i liked working early in the mornings because i still had a large part of my day left when i got home

sucks when your shift is right in the middle of the day

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain, Michael Myers and AspiringMogger
i liked working early in the mornings because i still had a large part of my day left when i got home

sucks when your shift is right in the middle of the day
If I could work 7AM - 1:30PM 5 days a week for the rest of my life and get €8-9K I’d be so happy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MissLexotan6MG, Michael Myers and horizon
Why? You aren’t missing out on shit. Tbh if I’m clocking into work any later than 9AM regularly. I’d much rather just work a night shift. I’d get paid more too
Actually yeah first shift is best overnight is next second shift is worst

I just turned down an overnight shift tho because it paid like shit plus it was warehouse work. JFL at making less doing overnight in a warehouse than at mcdonald's it should be the other way around

Nightshifts because then you sleep through the day.

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
  • Hmm...
Reactions: AspiringMogger
Best one for me is 7 AM - 3 PM

• +1
  • +1
Only if you got a manager position at a financial firm, sure. But we are talking average jobs here, right?
Unfortunately we are, but even a manager at some white collar firm isn’t working 30 hours a week and earning 9K

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Unfortunately we are, but even a manager at some white collar firm isn’t working 30 hours a week and earning 9K
Idk man, my cousin makes €10k+/month and he’s a manager at some white collar firm.

night-shifts are the worst. It completely fucks you up and you are zombie next day.

02:00-10:00 sounds like pure hell tbh. You go to bed afterwards and the entire next day is gone.

I used to work 20:00-04:00 shifts and it was destroying my mental+physical health.
You wake up at like 1-2PM, with 8 hours of sleep, but you feel completely destroyed ngl. Whole day you are a zombie.
Night-shifts fuck you up.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and MissLexotan6MG
brokecel problems