Whats the worst that can happen with buccal fat removal

user123456

user123456

Zephir
I tired of watching my diet and going insane just to look good

You should be asking what's the best thing that could happen instead.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and Gilbert_Durandal
If you're having trouble with buccal fat at lower body fat percentages then there's a good chance you're just boneless.

If you're having trouble with buccal fat at lower body fat percentages then there's a good chance you're just boneless.
People on here say the oppsite i dont why i have to stay so lean to look good

Nah it can also be stubborn fat

Nah it can also be stubborn fat
Its on the midface in wierd way to i have visble zygos and chisled jawline but cant get rid of midface fat bad canince fossa?

By this logic would cheekbone implants ascend me

By this logic would cheekbone implants ascend me
I wouldn't know without seeing but it's something to consider. Do you look at all boneless around your midface? (common signs being: sagging cheeks that look chubby despite low body fat, premature skin creases due to skin folding over each other, tired out eye region due to lack of inderect bone support, more prominent nasolabial folds)

I wouldn't know without seeing but it's something to consider. Do you look at all boneless around your midface? (common signs being: sagging cheeks that look chubby despite low body fat, premature skin creases due to skin folding over each other, tired out eye region due to lack of inderect bone support, more prominent nasolabial folds)
No I don’t look boneless at all . I’m 14 and have 20k saved up rn for surgeries. My only flaw that I notice is from my frontal profile I look somewhat round whilst being at a low bodyfat (babyfaced)

So I’m looking for what surgery is needed to fix that

No I don’t look boneless at all . I’m 14 and have 20k saved up rn for surgeries. My only flaw that I notice is from my frontal profile I look somewhat round whilst being at a low bodyfat (babyfaced)

So I’m looking for what surgery is needed to fix that
At 14 it's still a bit common to have babyfat that gives a rounded looking face. I'd give puberty a few years to do its job and you should grow into it if you're not boneless along with gradually lose some of that fat pad storage. The only surgeries I'd consider at a younger age would be to fix severe recession (jaw or nose usually) but that doesn't seem to be your problem.