Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 6191, ThreadMatters and 4 others
hey slut, please updoot my reddit post

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Deleted member 6095, Azoriko and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 7125
worst tinder opening is messaging her when you don't have the genes to back it up

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift and Azoriko
All these. Asked a girl how she was doing and still got left on fucking read. Worst is she messaged me first

Last edited:
1. Not listing your height as 6ft+
2. Not being Chad or the least Chadlite

Fixed it for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
gifs in tinder make you look like a loser

Just say: "I'm an incel. How do you do"?

"Hi there sweet miss. Your eyes are more beautiful than a thousand stars 🤩. By the way I'm Ed! I'm currently married, but my wife doesn't spend enough time with me because something about me being too small :tiny:. She wanted to date other men and I want her to be the happiest woman on Earth, so I'm completely okay with that. As you can see, she didn't hide her intentions, she clearly told me her wishes, which shows good communication skills, and communication is key and as long as we have that, our marriage will remain strong 💪. I know this is true because she always spends time with me whenever she needs money! She tells me she loves me because of my money, but I don't believe her, I think she's too shy to admit that she's in love with my personality ;)

I used to get bullied in school because of my height. I may be 5'1, but my personality is more than enough to compensate for my height! If I ever get into a fight, I challenge my opponents to a Yu-Gi-Oh battle! I also shower 3 times a day and get a haircut once a day to keep myself well groomed :)

Also, I'm on a budget, so I try my best to save money. For example, when I have to do a lil' poop de doop, I use my socks to wipe. Sometimes, I get a little craving for some energy drinks, but I'm on a budget, so what I do is store my pee in a bottle and get some oil from my car and put a drop or two to add some flavor 👨‍🍳. I know what you're thinking, "Wow, Ed is a really efficient guy!" and I'd agree with you!

I can't wait for us to cuddle one day and have you read me a bed time story right before I fall asleep! I look forward to meeting you my sweet little angel 😚"

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Simply:

"Are you trans?"

When they say no:

"Oh sorry you kinda looked like it"

idk but the best one is def linking ur .me account

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin and farlg