What's the youngest age that a 18yo guy could go for in your opinion?

D

Deleted member 51781

HTN is law
Just wanna see if people on here are logical or hiveminded.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
Like 15 is a good age I'd say. But tbh 15-16-17 is okay up until you are 28-29.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm, Rimaxtis, futuregigamogger and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, Heinrich Schmidt, kebab and 4 others
There is no specific number, "age" is individually biological. Two 18 year olds can look a decade apart so your individual maturity is all that matters, some are ready for sex physically and mentally before even entering their teens and some are barely built for it in their 20s.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, Heinrich Schmidt, lmaxxer123 and 2 others
Fair enough, I go for that age range currently. 16-17 feels like a goldspot. But I don't see anything morally wrong with going with a 14 yo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
There is no specific number, "age" is individually biological. Two 18 year olds can look a decade apart so your individual maturity is all that matters, some are ready for sex physically and mentally before even entering their teens and some are barely built for it in their 20s.
Fully agreed actually. Albeit, most people would disagree. It would be disastrous to date someone that is 17 years and 11 months old.

• JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
No way past 20 niggas are even sus if it’s a 17 yo

At 18 it’s not gonna raise too many eyebrows if the person is 16-17 but past 20 ppl will always get sus if ur dating anyone under 18

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, wollet2, Samsepioler and 1 other person
Fully agreed actually. Albeit, most people would disagree. It would be disastrous to date someone that is 17 years and 11 months old.
I'm swedish so 70 year olds can fuck 15 year old 9th graders legally.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: goodgamebro, Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 51781
if she sexy she sexy and if she sexy she ready
thats relative for every girl
if i had to define a cutoff that would be 12 maby
modern world makes them develop faster

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, SlavicGeneral and Deleted member 51781

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 51781
14, and 13 if the guy is not very delevoped but the girl is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Deleted member 51781
I'm swedish so 70 year olds can fuck 15 year old 9th graders legally.
As it should be. Fertile + Fertile = Fine imo. Although 70 yo's are way past their peak fertility so realistically no 15yo would wanna be with them.

• Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing
Generally that would be too low for me personally, 13 is pushing it imo. Elab?
At 12 so many girls are already sucking mad dick and having sexual encounters, although I'd say 13 is a better age

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show, ElTruecel, Samsepioler and 1 other person
  • +1
As it should be. Fertile + Fertile = Fine imo. Although 70 yo's are way past their peak fertility so realistically no 15yo would wanna be with them.
Old men shouldn't reproduce imo, sperm quality declines over time. Freezing at 12 then using THAT load when you want kids in your 30s mogs.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 51781
Old men shouldn't reproduce imo, sperm quality declines over time. Freezing at 12 then using THAT load when you want kids in your 30s mogs.
Fully agreed.

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Samsepioler
  • +1
10 is jb imo

• JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler and Deleted member 51781
If a 12yo is biologically developed to the point that she is in peak fertility it wouldn't be weird.
she might die, no way 12 Year old kid can take my huge adult white dick

• JFL
Reactions: cytoplasm and Deleted member 51781
Tbh niggas saying 12 know shit about life. At 15 girls are mentally developed and their interest only becomes clothes, makeup, chad, etc. At 12-13 they are still children.

So don't be pedo, 14 is when their menstrual cycle stabilizes for the first time lol no earlier than that.

• +1
Hi harrier Luffy here, how you been ? How's defezman ?
Been feeling shitty a lot of days but my fundamental life path has been improving. I don't speak to delisteningtocollegegirlsfuckintheroomnextdoorsman too much nowadays.

• +1
Reactions: Luffymaxxing and Deleted member 51781
Actually most mothers of emperors historically had them at 12-15.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Luffymaxxing, Deleted member 51781 and Samsepioler
I agree that 12 is pushing it, rarely any 12yo is in peak fertility. So personally I wouldn't go there. I prefer 16-17, and I would prob cut off at 14.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
I agree that 12 is pushing it, rarely any 12yo is in peak fertility. So personally I wouldn't go there. I prefer 16-17, and I would prob cut off at 14.
at 18, 15-16-17 is OKAY imo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and SlavicGeneral
  • JFL
Reactions: Samsepioler
  • JFL
Reactions: Debetro, kebab, Deleted member 51781 and 2 others
Just wanna see if people on here are logical or hiveminded.
16 or 17. Specially if the 18 year old in question is still in high school

• +1
Tbh niggas saying 12 know shit about life. At 15 girls are mentally developed and their interest only becomes clothes, makeup, chad, etc. At 12-13 they are still children.

So don't be pedo, 14 is when their menstrual cycle stabilizes for the first time lol no earlier than that.
Yeah, it is very very rare for a 12yo to be attractive, it would be a biological anomaly. I'm as far from a pedo as one can get, since I'm only attracted to fertile girls. Someone that is attracted to tomboys or dwarfs of age are the socially accepted pedophiles (oddly enough).

• +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Samsepioler
Yeah, it is very very rare for a 12yo to be attractive, it would be a biological anomaly. I'm as far from a pedo as one can get, since I'm only attracted to fertile girls. Someone that is attracted to tomboys or dwarfs of age are the socially accepted pedophiles (oddly enough).
if u are attracted to tomboy you are gay

• +1
Elaborate
well the 18 year in high school will be around 16 and 17 year old girls in school and class as well so I guess societally it could definitely be seen as normal as long as it’s not a gap over 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51781 and kebab
id say what matters the most is ur situation. Hs, uni, work, army. that matters more than the number.

• Hmm...
well the 18 year in high school will be around 16 and 17 year old girls in school and class as well so I guess societally it could definitely be seen as normal as long as it’s not a gap over 2 years
You aren't involving any biological aspect into your reasoning though. Just societal norms. Hivemind detected

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24770
id say what matters the most is ur situation. Hs, uni, work, army. that matters more than the number.
How come? Isn't the biological aspect of larger importance when procreating?

You aren't involving any biological aspect into your reasoning though. Just societal norms. Hivemind detected
alright buddy JFL, I’ll be a hivemind im just telling you what’s normal. You should’ve added “only to be answered by autists” in the title.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 51781
How come? Isn't the biological aspect of larger importance when procreating?
nigga im talking about whats acceptable in our society rn. Age is lowkey just a number and mind/maturity matters more but thats just social suicide nowadays.

• +1
i’m very “hiveminded” in this topic tbh. I say 16

• +1
alright buddy JFL, I’ll be a hivemind im just telling you what’s normal. You should’ve added “only to be answered by autists” in the title.
Not at all, I'm interested in your input and the reasoning behind it. I just don't really understand how being in high-school has anything to do with biological procreation.

Not at all, I'm interested in your input and the reasoning behind it. I just don't really understand how being in high-school has anything to do with biological procreation.
Thats a dumb question then. As anyone that is fertile could be with anyone else that is fertile.

• +1
Thats a dumb question then. As anyone that is fertile could be with anyone else that is fertile.
Fair enough. Do you think it's acceptable in society for a 16 and 19 year old to be together? Would the average parent be happy, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39838