What's the youngest age that a 18yo guy could go for in your opinion?

Dont wanna get warned again

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51781
Fair enough. Do you think it's acceptable in society for a 16 and 19 year old to be together? Would the average parent be happy, etc.
might hear a joke here n there about it but it should be fine. Again tho your situation matters more. Lets say ur 19 in last year of HS and shes in the year before it should be fine. But if ur in uni and shes doing her 1st/ 2nd year of HS it might be seen as weird.

• +1
Every healthy 16yo is biologically matured, or are you talking about the mental aspect?
mentally. some girls look pretty much the same from 14-18 however mentally it’s a whole different story.

• +1
might hear a joke here n there about it but it should be fine. Again tho your situation matters more. Let’s say ur 19 in last year of HS and shes in the year before it should be fine. But if ur in uni and shes doing her 1st/ 2nd year of HS it might be seen as weird.
one of my friends is in the same situation. we joke with him but i don’t think it’s that deep/weird since she’s mature. (at least from my pov, idk about others)

• +1
Reactions: kebab and Deleted member 51781
mentally. some girls look pretty much the same from 14-18 however mentally it’s a whole different story.
Yeah, most girls under 17 are mental trainwrecks tbh. Therefore I feel like 17 might be a goldspot of peak fertility and mental maturity (ready to raise the offspring).

12 or 13, it just depends if puberty started or not

• +1
Not only 18yo guy, but it's completely fine for any guy to go for a foid the moment that she becomes fertile.

It is completely natural and biologically healthy and was like that for the majority of human history and still is in some places of the world.

• +1
14 easy

unfriend anyone that has something to say about it

for any age its 11+, but for ltr 5+ and keep the sex for 9 if you dont want her to die (unless you have a micro)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 54067
Tbh niggas saying 12 know shit about life. At 15 girls are mentally developed and their interest only becomes clothes, makeup, chad, etc. At 12-13 they are still children.

So don't be pedo, 14 is when their menstrual cycle stabilizes for the first time lol no earlier than that.
many 12yo girls already get fucked by their bfs who are their age so i see no issue with an adult man with one