Whats this psl + how to ascend?

Take a photo, further away from your face. Maybe the phone Morphs your ratio's/shape?
Ideal I heard is 1.5 meter. But about 1 meter should also be fine.

Look not bad tbh.. I'd change

The people saying its over arent giving high effort thought into ur face. U can ascend. Long midface is bad. Custom zygo implants+mse+msdo+wraparound jaw implant+debloat+buccal fat pad removal+double jaw with ccw rotation for more concave philtrum+softmaxxing qnd ur gud broh
This has to be a joke lol
"Jordan Barret wannabe" lol
Better than a fake in looksmax.me lol

This has to be a joke lol
no to truly best fix midface you need to do a fucking lot, probably more than that even. Either that or a lefort 3 where they peel ur face off like an orange and split ur skull into 3

Take a photo, further away from your face. Maybe the phone Morphs your ratio's/shape?
Ideal I heard is 1.5 meter. But about 1 meter should also be fine.
Im done with psl. My profile pic got rated as 5 psl and above average looking. This thread nibbas told me to rope pretty much. Makes no sense, all the high psl dudes here are eighter supermodels or extremely frauded pics lol
no to truly best fix midface you need to do a fucking lot, probably more than that even. Either that or a lefort 3 where they peel ur face off like an orange and split ur skull into 3
Nibba, I aint doind like 10 surgeries to fix mid face, even tho its possible

stop taking selfies. you can’t escape lens distortion. take a photo in a mirror from 5-7 feet away and zoom into your face.

that being said, your nose and chin are failos.
Is this the way it works bro? Finna give this a try ngl

Is this the way it works bro? Finna give this a try ngl
Goddamn, i made 3 threads about psling me, two of them got decent pictures and this one this subhuman after masturbation. Guess which of then got most replies...
Goddamn, i made 3 threads about psling me, two of them got decent pictures and this one this subhuman after masturbation. Guess which of then got most replies...
Holy christ my tiping is so bad

Holy christ my tiping is so bad
Typing lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Did your midface seem less long too?
yeah tbh. it doesn’t even look long irl tbh. sure it’s not compact/ideal but lens distortion really can mess with you. my mid face ratio is 1.03

I still wonder whats my psl + how far I can go

I think if I cut down BF, get tan and nosejob to death i can go 5.5-6 psl maybe?

inb4 takeoff piercings and neckttrainingmax
Mmmm u mog the whole world I wish I looked like u u look bare buff
Mmmm u mog the whole world I wish I looked like u u look bare buff

NAZI

nice squinting man we can totally tell u