WHATS THIS SLAYER HAIRSTYLE?

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
Images 13
Images 14

I want Foids to love me the same way they love him, therefore give me his hairstyle

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
its called good hair genetic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Prince88, Mongrelcel, Oberyn and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and ChristianChad
@Johanjohan

I've had this type of hair when I was in high school. You just need to use a hairdresser to make your hair sharp straight then just water a little bit your hands and pull your hair forward until they style like that

• +1
Reactions: mug
I've had this type of hair when I was in high school. You just need to use a hairdresser to make your hair sharp straight then just water a little bit your hands and pull your hair forward until they style like that
I'm balding, will it work for me?

This is the hairstyle that I am going for after my hair transplant

I'm balding, will it work for me?
Yes if you're balding in the temple area this hairstyle is ideal for frauding you only need lengthy hair at the top

TikTok fag

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheDragon, Deleted member 13626, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
Yes if you're balding in the temple area this hairstyle is ideal for frauding you only need lengthy hair at the top
Awesome thanks man. I'm balding in the temple area so I'll try to use this.

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax
this is the type of haircut you get when you have a shitty high hairline.

I want Foids to love me the same way they love him, therefore give me his hairstyle
I think his skin is the most attainable aspect of him. The hair is good but your not just instantly gonna pull when you get it

I think his skin is the most attainable aspect of him. The hair is good but your not just instantly gonna pull when you get it
Wdym attainable

messy hairstyle

Last edited:
I don't get how this hairstyle can be used practically outside a 5-second tiktok video

The hair will inevitably fall down over your eyes after few hours (maybe even less), gets instantly destroyed in any wind conditions, if it's humid outside it will get wet and therefore fall down even after few minutes outside

• +1
Reactions: Deprived, Foreverbrad and Deleted member 16346
I don't get how this hairstyle can be used practically outside a 5-second tiktok video

The hair will inevitably fall down over your eyes after few hours (maybe even less), gets instantly destroyed in any wind conditions, if it's humid outside it will get wet and therefore fall down even after few minutes outside

Fucking this. Basically every one of these tiktok hairs has the same issue.

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
It's a bird's nest haircut but don't bother with it if you're anything below a chad or else you'll look like the biggest goofball

A modern take on the 90s bowl cut.

I think a shorter version of it looks nice. I never liked this hairstyle when the top is as long as OP. Looks dumb and tryhard imo