What's up people trying degrade you here for no reason

Avillionre

Avillionre

Christpilled jew
Joined
Feb 24, 2026
Posts
449
Reputation
238
I said I was rated mtn by people on org and I made sure to not include overrating TikTokcels and the thread I posted wasn't even where I said it but some niggas just jump to reply "ltn" this ain't the forum for that nigga ofc this is just one example but I'm sure you've seen a ton of these
 
I said I was rated mtn by people on org and I made sure to not include overrating TikTokcels and the thread I posted wasn't even where I said it but some niggas just jump to reply "ltn" this ain't the forum for that nigga ofc this is just one example but I'm sure you've seen a ton of these
lots of insecurecels on here
 
  • +1
Reactions: lebanesedude and Avillionre
just ignore them
 
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre
Ugly ugly ugly subhumans and lltns are insecure that’s why
 
  • Love it
Reactions: Avillionre
racism mostly
 
  • +1
Reactions: Avillionre

Similar threads

lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
59
mxl4chi1
M
kiasdabsnolhcro
Replies
3
Views
42
kiasdabsnolhcro
kiasdabsnolhcro
fearoffoids2.0
Replies
6
Views
68
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
slayermtn🍇
Replies
4
Views
57
slayermtn🍇
slayermtn🍇

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top