What's up with all the users here that think all of crypto is a scam and investing is pure luck?

Harold O'brien

Harold O'brien

they/them
Such a juvenile position

I feel like you only have these opinions if you invested your pocket money into a genuine shitcoin and lost it all :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 3270
Investing isn’t luck anyone can invest but making huge gains from it is pure luck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
People who claim it is an easy way to get rich and shill their shitcoins are just as bad.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Blockchain and Harold O'brien
because the reputation of crypto has suffered a lot through all the pump/dump coins and useless shitcoins. also 100% convinced cryptoshills that keep on blabbering how banks are corrupt and crypto is the future 100000% are extremely annoying and therefore a contrarian movement will form. there is definitely a lot of luck involved since the price movement of a coin is not as strongly bound to the technology behind it as many people initially believe

I don't know much about crypto but I bought 1k worth two years ago and my portfolio is worth 5 figures now, easy money.

Let's not forget, when it's mewing/some other home made method in here, people dismiss it and claim possible change is due to x,y,z. When it's crypto, it's always because the user was some ultra giga Warren Buffet regen wallstreetmaxxer. Never accepting that crypto and any short of currency/stock trading is based on a fuck ton of math, without which you're on the verge of gambling.

Such a juvenile position

I feel like you only have these opinions if you invested your pocket money into a genuine shitcoin and lost it all :ROFLMAO:
@Harold O'brien Harold The Sissy.

Youre retarded ngl