What's up with females and constant shit tests?

Looks like a model in this tbh and nt af just imagine us subhumans wearing that hat :lul::lul:
Imagine us subhumans wearing that hat and smoking cigarette jfl. It would look some overcompensating /fa/ lurker faggot srs

• +1
Reactions: Coping
Imagine us subhumans wearing that hat and smoking cigarette jfl. It would look some overcompensating /fa/ lurker faggot srs
Legit lmaoo us subhumans can’t do anything or it will look try hard and every1 will laugh at us, you need the face to be able to do anything else..truly over ngl

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Legit lmaoo us subhumans can’t do anything or it will look try hard and every1 will laugh at us, you need the face to be able to do anything else..truly over ngl
Tbh, my face looks retarded mix of @Arceus300 ,@Psychonaut and eyeareoverrated from lookism srs.

• +1
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 611
Tbh, my face looks retarded mix of @Arceus300 ,@Psychonaut and eyeareoverrated from lookism srs.
:lul::lul::lul: Slayer boyo you will ascend don’t worry just charismamaxx

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
This?
820 2

Or this?
7447e4c787fb2658614f60c8a6c4c17b

Remember i said gvng for life one time

If you guys think Chads don't get shit tested, you're up for a big awakening. They may get less of it, of course
Was talking to this guy, he's like 6 ft1 and reasonably attractive facially (Chadlite level). He's got about 40 lays at age 25. He knows about game / pickup and he always tells me how the girls shit test him, but he ends up fucking them.
High self-esteem women will shit test a guy the more she is attracted to him. The fact that he is attractive triggers the shit tests.
Real shit tests only happen when she is attracted to you on some level, don't confuse them with IOD's (indicators of disinterest)

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
If you guys think Chads don't get shit tested, you're up for a big awakening. They may get less of it, of course
Was talking to this guy, he's like 6 ft1 and reasonably attractive facially (Chadlite level). He's got about 40 lays at age 25. He knows about game / pickup and he always tells me how the girls shit test him, but he ends up fucking them.
High self-esteem women will shit test a guy the more she is attracted to him. The fact that he is attractive triggers the shit tests.
Real shit tests only happen when she is attracted to you on some level, don't confuse them with IOD's (indicators of disinterest)
What are some examples of a shit test

What are some examples of a shit test
"I bet you get all the girls with your Toyota car". Just hold frame if this happens

• +1
Reactions: dogtown