What’s up with my eyes?

V

VolcelFTW

Iron

Dark under eye circles and folds. I have a positive vector looking from the side profile. Is it not enough Under eye fat? Anyone has fixed this before? It’s not hyperpigmentation as I look from a different angle (head tilted up) and the area is about the same color as the rest of my skin.

death tier under-eyes support

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
Bone or fat? How to tell the difference?
it’s not fat, your infraorbitals rims are recessed, it’s called a negative orbital vector

IMG 7693

it’s not fat, your infraorbitals rims are recessed, it’s called a negative orbital vector

View attachment 2799375
See this is where I’m stumped. Because I take pictures from a side profile view and it looks neutral, even positive. Maybe I’m stupid and I’m looking at it wrong or I’m taking the pictures wrong

See this is where I’m stumped. Because I take pictures from a side profile view and it looks neutral, even positive. Maybe I’m stupid and I’m looking at it wrong or I’m taking the pictures wrong

you have sclera show so it’s 100% your bones, you can cope with creams etc but the only real way is lower eyelid lift, don’t obsess with it tho

80C0C0A7 DB3D 48F5 B4D5 0E6988C274B8

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Lynxress
Just mew and it will go away bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger and MoggsWithBoness
you have sclera show so it’s 100% your bones, you can cope with creams etc but the only real way is lower eyelid lift, don’t obsess with it tho
Yeah I’ve been trying to cope with eye retinol, Vit c and it hasn’t done shit. Though Tbf in that picture, I raised my head and phone up in the air to get good lightning to accurately show my dark circles.

An accurate representation would be the first image looking straight.

And the second and third image is what I was talking about earlier. I thought it should slant backwards but it doesn’t.

Yeah I’ve been trying to cope with eye retinol, Vit c and it hasn’t done shit. Though Tbf in that picture, I raised my head and phone up in the air to get good lightning to accurately show my dark circles.

An accurate representation would be the first image looking straight.

And the second and third image is what I was talking about earlier. I thought it should slant backwards but it doesn’t.

it can be something else, recessed upper maxilla, bad cheekbones, but its bones for sure

Dark under eye circles and folds. I have a positive vector looking from the side profile. Is it not enough Under eye fat? Anyone has fixed this before? It’s not hyperpigmentation as I look from a different angle (head tilted up) and the area is about the same color as the rest of my skin.

Currycel it was over before it even began

it can be something else, recessed upper maxilla, bad cheekbones, but its bones for sure
I’m not sure it’s either of those. In the second and third picture you can see my upper maxilla is not flat and it’s sloping. And I don’t really know what bad cheekbones means but if you mean flat or lowset they’re not either of those. Are there any other bones that can do that to my eyes?

am I taking the pictures wrong? I’m comparing my pictures to the ones he sent with the negative vector and it doesn’t match
nigga, you lack infras.

I don’t give a fuck about positive negative bullshit

nigga, you lack infras.

I don’t give a fuck about positive negative bullshit
The positive/neutral/negative vector = infras

So it doesn’t make sense how I have neutral/positive vector yet lack infras.

If me asking questions and trying to get clarification is annoying you, don’t feel compelled to reply

negative orbital vector or bad under eye support