what’s up with my puberty / am I just a lanklet

morticious

morticious

Iron
so to preface, at ~13.5/14 I was 5 feet 5.5 inches (166cm) and now at around 15.5 I am 5 feet 9.5 inches (176cm)

One thing I’ve noticed is while i’m the same height as my friends, my puberty seems kind of fucked. I have pubes and I’m not a dicklet, but I have far, far less arm hair and leg hair than most other guys. I also have literally zero armpit hair and the only hair on my face are a few wispy hairs above my mouth. My dad is 183cm and was a later bloomer like me and he isn’t super hairy either but it’s not just the hair. My hands are as big if not bigger than some of my friends but my wrists are pretty small. In general it seems like I have long arms and long legs with a shorter torso. My dad is built pretty well and I seem to share a lot of physical traits with him that aren’t facial features. Am I worrying too much and it’s just me being grown out of proportion during puberty or am I really just kind of lanklet?

ps I’m a long distance runner so I don’t have much muscle, wonder if I should hit weights. However I have a really fast metabolism and it seems (please quote me if i’m because I think I am) that most taller people I see are skinny high metabolism people like me.

Nevermind descent at 15 ur 5'9 probably be at least 5'11 by 18

lurk in the dark and follow ppl around flirt with girls that way. kiss them immediatly and trap them at a wall and fuck them at there be slower in your actions so they dont scream, THEN LEAVE THE FORUM OR STAB 666 people (in minecraft v1.01 alpha release)