What’s up with people saying they’re anti social and still having good social skills

lunin7

lunin7

doomsday clock rise of the end
Bruh, it’s to the point where I can’t even talk to a cashier.

I get it I have autism, but I can still talk normally and express myself normally without there being bad energy.

But everytime I talk to an average person they always talk shit behind my back or sometimes on rare occasions point at me and gossip about me.

Are people naturally like this or is it that no one likes me because I seem weird? Me being average (after I cut my hair) doesn’t help my situation either.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 68502
Im introverted but i still have good social skills naturally , it s just that during my upbringing i ve always had negative reinforcement to the point i just want to be alone

• +1
Reactions: iblamejews and lunin7
If you space out and get in your head and don't seem like you're really all there when you talk to people normies interpret it as very weird. It takes practice to come across as completely NT if your social skills suck

• +1
Reactions: lunin7
"good social skills" is having good bones and not being depressed.

• +1
Social skill is just putting yourself out there and look good.

• +1
"good social skills" is having good bones and not being depressed.
I don’t think that’s what makes it but if you have poor social skills then having good bones can make up for it.

I see guys who can have full conversations with teachers and or staff and they aren’t even that attractive while I can barely do that (btw having good social skills doesn’t equate to attraction & sub 8s or sub 5s usually get made fun of

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss