what’s up with the huge rise of false allegations ?

7nclave

7nclave

Goodnight !
Joined
Apr 13, 2026
Posts
1,492
Reputation
2,097
like it’s over boyos
divine femininity is when accusing men u hate of sexual assault
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: _Jason_ and droidmaxxing
cause more women are psycho whores willing to destroy lives for money
 
like it’s over boyos
divine femininity is when accusing men u hate of sexual assault
If I ever got an fake assault case on me which i know I have zero chance of winning and will destroy my life from a foid, then I'll brutally murder her and then kms
 

Similar threads

fearoffoids2.0
Replies
6
Views
70
BatemanNigga
BatemanNigga
trustfund
Replies
10
Views
65
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
kiasdabsnolhcro
Replies
4
Views
47
kiasdabsnolhcro
kiasdabsnolhcro
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
28
moffeloffen
moffeloffen
lookingforadvicecel
Replies
4
Views
62
mxl4chi1
M

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top