whats ur eyecolour

title

• Total voters
Are there Russians permanently living in Greece?
@TsarTsar444 Look at this jew doing scout work for Naftali Bennett

and yes, especially in Athens

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and ChristianChad
@TsarTsar444 Look at this jew doing scout work for Naftali Bennett

and yes, especially in Athens
Mirin'
Eastern Orthodox supremacy

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66 and Pythagoras
Mirin'
Eastern Orthodox supremacy
Russians are everywhere. many of them had poor lives and thought it would be better to just run away, that's how you ended up in Israel most likely.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Russians are everywhere. many of them had poor lives and thought it would be better to just run away, that's how you ended up in Israel most likely.
Well yeah tons fucked off from Russia in the 90s and early 2000s
Nowadays Ukrainians and Belarusians are fucking off because their country is in shit too, at least that's what I assume cuz lots of newly immigrated Ukrainians lately

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
Also you probay see tons of Israelis in Greece right? That's one of the most popular vacations spots in Israel

• +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad

whats ur eyecolour​

title
My Mother has Grey eyes with thick dark limbals, though the color is so dull it just looks like muddy tap water or semen if I'm being quite honest. :sick:

My Grandfather has legit a10 coloring and the clearest and most mogger eyes I've ever seen irl, but he doesn't have as strong limbal rings as my mother though, and it makes me wanna rope every time knowing how I was robbed tbh tbh. :rage:

Because instead I have dark green piss colored eyes that look like absolute shit [thanks mom:feelswah:] and I'm unironically forced to wait for stroma to fix them when it's available.

people really coping with "hazel" :lul::lul:
Jfl my dad has hazel eyes but hazel honestly just looks either a very light brown/yellow or blue/grey to me depending on lighting, with maybe specs of muddy green here and there like heterochromia tbh, he also has weak libal ring failo ngl.

Hazel generally looks light but just about no one can really pin down which color it really even is tbh, so they just call it hazel and leave it there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Deleted member 14323, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
My Mother has Grey eyes with thick dark limbals, though the color is so dull it just looks like muddy tap water or semen if I'm being quite honest. :sick:

My Grandfather has legit a10 coloring and the clearest and most mogger eyes I've ever seen irl, but he doesn't have as strong limbal rings as my mother though, and it makes me wanna rope every time knowing how I was robbed tbh tbh. :rage:

Because instead I have dark green piss colored eyes that look like absolute shit [thanks mom:feelswah:] and I'm unironically forced to wait for stroma to fix them when it's available.

Jfl my dad has hazel eyes but hazel honestly just looks either a very light brown/yellow or blue/grey to me depending on lighting, with maybe specs of muddy green here and there like heterochromia tbh, he also has weak libal ring failo ngl.

Hazel generally looks light but just about no one can really pin down which color it really even is tbh, so they just call it hazel and leave it there.
eye color is cope anyway ;)

Greece would collapse without Israelies throwing money on vacations

Since when kikes ever thrown money at anything except to make more money?

It's more precious to them than family tbh.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
eye color is cope anyway ;)
To a certain extant maybe only when compared to eye area but it's still a nice touch when it comes to overall coloring tbh, I mean just look at curries. :lul:

I fucking hate my disgusting piss colored eyes though and I still want to get them fixed with stroma ngl. 😢:feelswhy:
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 8244
To a certain extant maybe only when compared to eye area but it's still a nice touch when it comes to overall coloring tbh, I mean just look at curries. :lul:

I fucking hate my disgusting piss colored eyes though and I still want to get them fixed with stroma ngl. 😢:feelswhy:
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
Sark green isnt piss colored

Sark green isnt piss colored
it is when it's dull as fuck tho, or maybe I just have dark piss tbh I should drink more water ngl.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 8244
it is when it's dull as fuck tho, or maybe I just have dark piss tbh I should drink more water ngl.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
Bro nobody has green piss…

Please get hydrated for your own sake

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66

same my mum has dull blue eyes, dad has light blue

I ended up with dark muddy green:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and chaddyboi66
same my mum has dull blue eyes, dad has light blue

I ended up with dark muddy green:feelswhy:
Your eye color is good bro I saw it and its bright :3

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Your eye color is good bro I saw it and its bright :3
nah that was good lighting they look dull and dark most of the time