D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
IMG 20211021 224735
IMG 20211021 223544
IMG 20211021 223512
IMG 20211021 223527
IMG 20211021 224343

All of this just on one page. What the fuck is happening? Surely this has to be shills. in the past 4chan used to never speak about incels and always hated on them n stuff and now they're everywhere

@BrendioEEE @Ritalincel @Vermilioncore @BrettyBoy

• +1
Reactions: Edgar and Deleted member 6403
I thought that 4chan was incel central
Who browses that shit jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 9670, Lmao and 4 others
No if u made an incel post on there a few months ago you would've gotten shat on but now everyone's on the side of incels. I guess it's inevitable with the rising virginity and hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, buckchadley31 and Deleted member 13592
"always hated on them"
lol what the fuck are you talking about

• +1
Reactions: gamma
No if u made an incel post on there a few months ago you would've gotten shat on but now everyone's on the side of incels. I guess it's inevitable with the rising virginity and hypergamy.
Spread the pill, You know the colour:blackpill:

I'd browse it if it wasn't so fucking horrible to use. I've never seen a site worse designed than 4chan, it's staggering.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5189
"always hated on them"
lol what the fuck are you talking about
Like they'd hate on them the same way twitter and Reddit hate on incels. They don't rlly understand what incels actually are they just think it means someone who hates or simps for women and is ugly. Like they'd use the word incel as an insult or use phrases in jest like "all this incels" "the incels" n dat I dunno how to explain it

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 6403
Depends on wich board you frequent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and buckchadley31
I'd browse it if it wasn't so fucking horrible to use. I've never seen a site worse designed than 4chan, it's staggering.
Same

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
My name official

We are taking over. We rule the roost.

Hypergamy = incel fiction

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Amexmaxx and Deleted member 5189
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 5189
Like they'd hate on them the same way twitter and Reddit hate on incels. They don't rlly understand what incels actually are they just think it means someone who hates or simps for women and is ugly. Like they'd use the word incel as an insult or use phrases in jest like "all this incels" "the incels" n dat I dunno how to explain it
they use it ironically, like "have sex incel" it's something reddit or socials would say so they say it, 4chan, especially boards like r9k are literally incels centrals, I know because i've browsin 4chan since I was 12 and I'm an incel :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
they use it ironically, like "have sex incel" it's something reddit or socials would say so they say it, 4chan, especially boards like r9k are literally incels centrals, I know because i've browsin 4chan since I was 12 and I'm an incel :Comfy:
Nah

80734F9F 5FBC 44EB BEDA 5FD950FECA97

Someone is overdosing on copium on this one. Women being incels is pure fiction.

2766317B B3B1 4B0D A8CA 3D2C226DFC8F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Edgar and WontStopNorwooding