What’s with the amount of delusional blue/redpill cope on this site?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
My goodness eveydday I’m seeing clowns on this site that genuinely believe in this shit :lul::lul::lul: go back to TikTok if you do mate

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko and sub5c3l
Radical Blackpill also isn’t the answer

I stand by the theory that works with most things in life

When there are more than 1 very strong views about something the answer usually lies in the middle

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis

When there are more than 1 very strong views about something the answer usually lies in the middle
I believe only chads can be truly loved unconditionally but normies can still find a relationship, they are used for their materials normie yes but being one doesn’t mean you will die alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ambi and Iasacrko
I believe only chads can be truly loved unconditionally but normies can still find a relationship, they are used for their materials normie yes but being one doesn’t mean you will die alone
Not even chad tbh the truth is women are hypergamous

They always look for the best man basically one who mogs everyone else in looks, wealth and status

Chad will mog most people that’s why it’s gonna be extremely hard for her to find someone who mogs him but if she does she will leave him if the opportunity arises

• Woah

They always look for the best man basically one who mogs everyone else in looks, wealth and status

Chad will mog most people that’s why it’s gonna be extremely hard for her to find someone who mogs him but if she does she will leave him if the opportunity arises
Which one of the 3 is more important depends on the woman in question

This is the reason chad has the illusion of unconditional love since if she dates a mtn or htn she’s gonna find guys of his level or above every day outside

So she ends up seeing him as replaceable

• Woah

I saw a start where is says if man has 80% of what a women wants she will still not date him because it’s settling while men say it a women has 80% he will date her for sure it’s insane really. Ya I agree with that even if your a chad if their someone even chaddier she’s gonna lose attraction for you and try to chase the even chaddier guy

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
This is the reason chad has the illusion of unconditional love since if she dates a mtn or htn she’s gonna find guys of his level or above every day outside

So she ends up seeing him as replaceable
to her the mtn/htn is just her emotional tampon, a guy she stays with until chad comes alone cause women can’t handle being alone. Ofc if their is no chad to come along she will settle with that oofy doofy and he will provide for her ofc

I saw a start where is says if man has 80% of what a women wants she will still not date him because it’s settling while men say it a women has 80% he will date her for sure it’s insane really. Ya I agree with that even if your a chad if their someone even chaddier she’s gonna lose attraction for you and try to chase the even chaddier guy
When litterally any girl will get told she can do better by her friends and society

They gaslight each other I’ve never witnessed a woman being told she can’t do better at something

• Woah
When litterally any girl will get told she can do better by her friends and society

They gaslight each other I’ve never witnessed a woman being told she can’t do better at something
Umm you can do better sweety, he’s only 6’4 and looks like this?
IMG 3238

Honey find you someone that’s 6’7 and looks like this
IMG 3645

Lasacrko

I saw a start where is says if man has 80% of what a women wants she will still not date him because it’s settling while men say it a women has 80% he will date her for sure it’s insane really.
@Magnum Opus stat from blackpilltruth.net made by Pasheet Singh with the source being a survey with a sample size of 3 people

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus