Whats worse? A wide or long nose?

Nah, i have a black friend which the mom used bleaching, skin tone is insanely lighter and weirder than what you actually have.
So what did you do?
You just dont try to bleach hard as fuck.

long, you cant really do much, even a short nose you can get a lip lift or septal graft to elongate it and shorten your philtrum but if you have a long nose you cant really get the opposite

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and Blackgymmax
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
long nose mogs wide nose to another dimension bruh, look at animals, they all have wide ass nose if you have wide nose you are fucking subhuman

• +1
Reactions: jisko32 and Deleted member 16515
If ypu legit think wide nose is better than long nose you're retarded

Asian gal with a big nose an insecurity that im still v0 g99508e6saaa1
Main qimg 88f6341d4cb3e038724f3c3f0f30399a lq
Tumblr ncv5rd6SKM1qce8ubo1 1280
1y4ir8z5t5651
Download 6
E2d7f2f97c5bbd26087dff7826ec2f40  big noses black people

Wide nose look shit from front and side, while long nose at least look normal in front profiles

Attachments

• download (6).jpeg
    download (6).jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69
long nose looks high class/IQ

wide/short nose is a low IQ trait

insane result. who did you go to? and hows the scarring around the nose? i suppose they cut out a lot of your alars right?
I had reduction in width rhino also

Last edited:
Lifefuel! Also what kind of rhino did you have? My nose is wide as well but it's also long af with thick skin.
Uh it was just a regular nose job but i had specific requests.
1) i wanted a very very Minor upturn
2) extreme nostril reduction
3) bridge reduction

• +1
Reactions: betaface37
A very wide nose is the worse look. A lot worse than long ..without any corrections

a long nose is also much easier to fix then extremely wide.. it’s fake news saying otherwise

all comes down to your skin. If you have thin skin your bone can be shaved down and your tip turned more upwards

whe. You have thick skin is where the problems arise .. it’s the skin not being able to adjust thats the problem

**when you say wide..I’m assuming you mean very wide with. No projection .. the classic no bone from sIde profile look

Last edited:
Uh it was just a regular nose job but i had specific requests.
1) i wanted a very very Minor upturn
2) extreme nostril reduction
3) bridge reduction
Damn, I might need a bridge reduction ngl. What did you do for your eye area? your canthal tilt and tear trough seems to have changed. I'm thinking of getting a fat grafting.

Wide noses look bad too in most cases. but long noses are subhuman tier and basically unfixable.
This is wrong. If you have a long nose with thin skin. It’s much easier to fix then a wide boneless nose

why ethnic rhino is the most expensive. many need rib grafting etc
the best before and after s you will come across are usually long noses that have thin skin that are corrected