curry is a halo for EE girls at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, normie_joe, Deleted member 21661 and 5 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661, BigBoy, slayer69 and 2 others
Idk any Indians I need to see this for myself
another one curry dude u should check out, is a guy called Justin Marc. Notorious for rizz and low inhibmaxxing and he is slaying hard. Check his youtube. He also a manlet af

Its close, 5'8 white is on the same level as a 6'0 ethnic tbh

• Hmm...
Reactions: Schizomogger
manlet honestly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19865, zura and normie_joe
Its close, 5'8 white is on the same level as a 6'0 ethnic tbh
if you are asian or indian and above 6ft, u are equal to a 5’3 white man in terms of dating success

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16275, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 21661 and 3 others
You live in Denmark why do you care lol, do you even know any Indian irl?

Kinda brutal ngl, while your friends are enjoying summer you're working part time at a local food outlet and rotting on org
I'd rope

if you are asian or indian and above 6ft, u are equal to a 5’3 white man in terms of dating success
5'3 is way too short, it's impossible. Literally any Americanized 6ft Asian athletic type has success.

• +1
Reactions: zura
a 5'3 indian is equal to a 6ft cumskin in terms of dating success.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, Deleted member 20399 and ascendedd
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and zura

Attachments

• ethnicpill.png
    ethnicpill.png
    810 KB · Views: 0
  • ethnicpill1.png
    ethnicpill1.png
    71.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ethnicpill2.png
    ethnicpill2.png
    185.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ethnicpill3.png
    ethnicpill3.png
    817.7 KB · Views: 0
  • ethnicpill4.png
    ethnicpill4.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Watch Poland and Czech walk vids
JBE is legit
Feel bad for slavs
when i was in Prague and Brno, i even saw 2 psl black dudes walking with htb local girls there. Its insane

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
Anyone who votes curry lives in delusion

• +1
Reactions: zura, normie_joe and Deleted member 21661
5’5 is too extreme of an example. over unless 6.5+ psl

JBC is insane in EE, i got so many ethnic pills in a 5 min Lithuania walk vid
Brutal shit

Balding Indian Janitor ascended with blonde chick JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: normie_joe and AspiringMogger
5’5 white manlet
5’10 curry

How delusional is this forum to think a 5 ft 10 curry (literally Sendhil) won't obliterate a 5 ft 5 white manlet?

The only exception is SEA.

• +1
Reactions: zura
5’5 white manlet
5’10 curry
Average curry pheno is over. The only exception would be some light skin good looking curry which looks similar to some Arab pheno and that's like 2- 3% of the population max .

White manlet has a lot less options but still can JBW anywhere and with shorter white bitches still has some chance with good pheno .

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger

Recently a Polish woman in Greece cucked her slav husband for some Bangladeshi Refugee(probably survivor from that Greek boat incident) and got killed
Saw that story, the wigger nationalists were seething hard on Tiktok when they found out that their precious huwhite queen left the club and her aryan bf to go home with a Bangladeshi Shudra badboy. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshmm::feelshmm::chad::chad:
(On the shudra thing tho tbh we were Buddhist originally and outside the caste influence, Bangladeshis score the same genetically, even the Kayasthas and Baidyas who are considered higher class amongst the Hindus, we're all homogeneous af genetically, only Brahmins are foreigners tbh everybody else scores the same)
He mogs Gayreeks and Slavcels tbh, he looks decent, Abdul Rahim is his name.
Greek anastasia thing abdul rahim polish girl in greece criminal guy

@rand anon is he decent looking or am I being biased? @lightskinbengali

• Love it
Reactions: Chadelite
Saw that story, the wigger nationalists were seething hard on Tiktok when they found out that their precious huwhite queen left the club and her aryan bf to go home with a Bangladeshi Shudra badboy. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelshmm::feelshmm::chad::chad:
(On the shudra thing tho tbh we were Buddhist originally and outside the caste influence, Bangladeshis score the same genetically, even the Kayasthas and Baidyas who are considered higher class amongst the Hindus, we're all homogeneous af genetically, only Brahmins are foreigners tbh everybody else scores the same)
View attachment 2348508

I think you guys are the veddids who left south india into south east asia but many stayed in Bangladesh because of the extreme shit climate, probably got drowned, plus some blood from mongoloid Chittagong hills
Yeah you were Buddhists, same with pak/Afghan region, for some reason it was easier for Buddhist to convert to islam

He looks decent tbh, i saw few Dhaka walk vids and the guys look kinda shit, they have that long islam beard that drops them 5 points lol

View attachment 2348508

Mirin curly hair

Muh blackpill it’s over for ethnics!

• +1
Reactions: Razeb
I think you guys are the veddids who left south india into south east asia but many stayed in Bangladesh because of the extreme shit climate, probably got drowned, plus some blood from mongoloid Chittagong hills
Yeah you were Buddhists, same with pak/Afghan region, for some reason it was easier for Buddhist to convert to islam

He looks decent tbh, i saw few Dhaka walk vids and the guys look kinda shit, they have that long islam beard that drops them 5 points lol
native Banglas(Muslims, non-Brahmim Hindus, Kayasthas,Baidya) are Kol/Dharkar/generic Gangetic Plains people(UP/Bihar/MP)+13% East Asian admixture, not South Indians at all lol. Bangladeshis still get 10-11% Steppe, which is double the average in South India so it can't have been from them. It would have come from the generic UP/Bihar/MP populations who expanded into BD and mixed with East Asians, that's why we have lower AASI than them, because of the mixing with East Asians. All East Bengalis/Banglas are very genetically homegenous, there is no genetic caste difference here unlike elsewhere, be it Kayasthas and Baidyas or the generic Bangla Muslim. Brahmins aren't ethnically native to the land and are foreigners essentially

There are some "Scheduled Caste" outlier type population who were like 10% of the dataset and they scored like South Indian Malas Madigas etc far away from native Banglas and nothing like us. They are colonial era migrants who were brought in by the British. They seem to be Veddoids, completely different genetic admixture.

Haven't watched those vids but I'd believe it, not the best grooming around from what I've seen there.

This Bangla-American tiktok Mullah has the archetypal Bangla look