What's worse getting face mogged or height mogged ?

Bonesbonesbonesbone

Bonesbonesbonesbone

T-1000 Frame Mogger
what's worse in your opinion

face if you're not a manlet tbh >5'10 I would say

edit: ok maybe height mog:feelsbadman:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mehman, johncruz12345, zeke714 and 1 other person
Unless you are totally deformed, HEIGHT MOG, NO QUESTION. Height mog is the burtallest of mogs there is. :feelswhy:

When someone face mogs you, no one really cares. People just say: look, THAT guy is SO ATTRACTIVE. They do not say anything about you. :Comfy:

But when someone height mogs you, people say: look, THIS guy is SO WEAK AND SMALL. They do not say anything about the guy who is taller than you. :incel:

:unsure:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: KDA Player, eyebagcel, fjor2096 and 7 others
I imagine getting heightmogged feels more brutal just on a primal level, but getting facemogged is objectively worse in terms of trying to get laid, unless you're quite short

• +1
Reactions: mehman, tombradylover, Deleted member 17736 and 9 others
Heightmog feels way worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
Heightmog feels way worse
Right? :lul:

Most people here probably do not have tall friends... and never played basketball with them... :unsure:

Well, most probably incels here do not have any friends at all :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Heightmog makes you Look like a child

depends how big the mog is

only ever been height mogged a few times that's 100 worse i feel

Face mogged i guess, I'm a pretty good height and am usually one of the tallest (if not the tallest) whenever I go to a random place

• +1
Reactions: mehman, Agendum, johncruz12345 and 1 other person
height mog if the taller guy also has a better frame and has more muscle

i wouldn't feel mogged by a 6'5 lanklet but if he was jacked then it would be brutal

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Heightmog is brutal tbh.

It just drains your confidence when some cocky 6 ft 4 dude walks in and looks down upon you,knowing he is superior to you and it feels like all the girls around think the same and see the mog

• +1
Reactions: BananaBoy and eyebagcel
Clavicle mogged

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
Face mogged i guess, I'm a pretty good height and am usually one of the tallest (if not the tallest) whenever I go to a random place
where do you live

Heightmog is worse if the wall guy also has wider shoulders

• +1
Reactions: Agendum
face, because face is your soul. Anybody saying differently is honestly a microdicked insecure incel that copes with random other shit.
that being said, the idea of "mogging" is pretty much only relevant to incels
in real life, there is no "mogging," life is about passing a looks threshold, not being a sperg, and then getting the girl. If it's a ONS she's not going to choose, she's going to get around to fucking both on different days. And if it's an LTR there's millions of little micro things happening behind the scenes to decide who she chooses (including which direction the wind blows) that it's not even worth worrying about. Women are not german engineers, they're not sitting there going "ah yes, Chad is 0.0001% better than Brad, I will pick Chad."

When you disagree with me all you're doing is telling me and anyone else who has experienced life as actual human beings that you HAVEN'T experienced life as a human being, so.. go ahead I guess?

• +1
Reactions: ethnic_9, Telemachus and Deleted member 2729

• +1
Reactions: yirma19 and LooksOrDeath
Height... 6'6 ogre open 5'10 chads skull with his hand and eat his brain for gain 1 inch

Facemog is worse in how others percieve you
Hieghtmog is worse from your POV

IRL you can't see your face compared to others all the time, but you can compare your height to others

• +1
Reactions: Doctor Faust
Facemog hurts the most imo

Height is important but it's not enough alone. Being super short is a nuclear blow out, but being lightspeed ugly is also a nuclear blow out. I'd rather be 5'10 with a 8/10 face than 6'3 with a lightspeed ugly face.

mix of both

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16380
that being said, the idea of "mogging" is pretty much only relevant to incels
in real life, there is no "mogging“
Wrong.

If a girl is attracted to you but sees you getting mogged to oblivion by another guy that will influence her attraction towards you in a negative way especially if you aren’t a couple already

Also besides dating mogging is everything in life. Height/face/frame/intelligence/money/status/lifestyle/health -mog

Trust me out of all of these dick mog is the worst. It crushes another mans soul to know that he is less manly than me, and that I can fuck all his women better