What's worse: Greycels or users who change their avi?

Who needs ideal rope?

• Faggot greycels

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Avi switchers

Votes: 19 37.3%

• Total voters
i had like three avis prior
HalloweenCel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Petsmart, currymax and 2 others
just changed my avi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and currymax
avi switchers are ADHD low iq emotional subhumans. they lack confidence in their original choice of avi so they insist on changing it to cope with their lack of self worth, insecurity and narcissism. low inhibition chads set their avi and forget about it.
you described me ngl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, currymax and Deleted member 3202
you described me ngl
Your Itachi avi haloed you. I believe everyone should just pass an avi test through me, so I can tell them whether their avi sucks ass or not.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, BigBoy and currymax
Your Itachi avi haloed you. I believe everyone should just pass an avi test through me, so I can tell them whether their avi sucks ass or not.
i changed it bc i believed the anime pfp would hurt ppls perception of me. so i switched to a male model avi cuz i thought it would halo me and id get more attention and likes.

it mightve worked bc now when i come and check up on my looksmax notif it went from 10 or 20 to 30 or 40. it may also be bc i checked my notifs more freq when i had my itachi avi and that i dont check them now since ive been busier the past few days.

which one do u think fits my personality more? itachi or sean o'pry?

i changed it bc i believed the anime pfp would hurt ppls perception of me. so i switched to a male model avi cuz i thought it would halo me and id get more attention and likes.

it mightve worked bc now when i come and check up on my looksmax notif it went from 10 or 20 to 30 or 40. it may also be bc i checked my notifs more freq when i had my itachi avi and that i dont check them now since ive been busier the past few days.

which one do u think fits my personality more? itachi or sean o'pry?
Itachi avi. The users that use the male models as their avis all tend to blend together, so you want something that makes you more unique and fits your personality (which the current one doesn't, imo).

• Woah
Reactions: BigBoy
Itachi avi. The users that use the male models as their avis all tend to blend together, so you want something that makes you more unique and fits your personality (which the current one doesn't, imo).
good point

what would you describe my personality as?

good point

what would you describe my personality as?
Hard to describe yours, I just know it fits. It's a subconscious thing.

• +1
Hard to describe yours, I just know it fits. It's a subconscious thing.
gotchu

but try to describe it. if i ever change my avi in the future i need to know what to change it to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
gotchu

but try to describe it. if i ever change my avi in the future i need to know what to change it to.
Well, you give off an extroverted vibe like @FatJattMofo, and the Itachi avi fits with that, because it gave off kind of a serious vibe that complimented the extroverted attitude (it also kind of made it feel like you were one of the users that would crack a quick funny comeback that was also brutal and cunning). I'm not a great descriptor of things, but what I do have is great taste, and that's all that matters.

• +1
Well, you give off an extroverted vibe like @FatJattMofo, and the Itachi avi fits with that, because it gave off kind of a serious vibe that complimented the extroverted attitude (it also kind of made it feel like you were one of the users that would crack a quick funny comeback that was also brutal and cunning). I'm not a great descriptor of things, but what I do have is great taste, and that's all that matters.
lmfao i didnt think you were gonna respond

thanks, ill keep hat in mind for the future

lmfao i didnt think you were gonna respond

thanks, ill keep hat in mind for the future
I always respond to users on here (unless I fall asleep or something like that, which I have (I'll still answer it later though)), unless they are just trolls. I am Looksmaxxing myself and helping other forum members as much as I can, even if it's something as unimportant as someone's choice in picking an avi.

• +1
fuark im both tbh

I'm a greycel and I hate myself

I wish I had the energy to postmaxx right now tbh
The time shall come young graycunt, just be patient, or you could just follow @Ritalincel 's regimen.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Feels bad to be a greyfag but since I'm reaction mining I don't spam, and this will be my only avi probably ever

Both are bad lmao

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
it's over for faggot greycels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464