What's wrong with Feminism?

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Life is a beautiful journey, just enjoy the rides.
Sexy Feminist | Making Feminism Sexy

Why is feminism has to be a controversial topic in the west?

From I came from men and women have the same right to vote, careers opportunity,leadership, no discrimination against sex, same opportunity for getting education, and both parents have the responsibility to raise the baby, take care of the house ie.cleaning,washing. The wife has the right to make a call for the family, she work full time same as her husband, stay at home wife is almost 0. This is a third-world country I am talking about.

Then I came here to Northern Europe the most feminist countries on earth and was surprised by how not normalized equality is outside of Scandinavia.

Isn't it a good thing that women can express their love given that she likes you without social stigma? and she pay for her own meal too!

Can you enlighten me on this dilemma with feminism-hatred?

Bottom line is that it decreases human population, look at south Korea with 40% replacement rate. Meaning next generation from 10M people, there will be 4M only. Less people = less production = worse economy = worse quality of life for everyone.

• +1
Reactions: speed700 and noodlelover
Feminism in the west is not about equality. Examples in the netherlands (cucked soy country):

"The TU Eindhoven (STEMcel uni) has the lowest share of female university professors in the Netherlands. To remedy this, the university will only be hiring women for academic positions for the coming one-and-a-half years."

"An appointment quota to improve gender diversity on corporate boards has been adopted."

It's about discriminating against men in academia and corporations.
It's about having men fund health and social programs which mostly only benefit women.
It's about redistributing money from productive men to women that have arts degrees and make no money.

Feminism is about making men second-class citizens.

All this while we on this forum already know that men are already second-class citizens due to social and sexual advantages inherent in women. While the physical capability advantage of men has been nullified over the last decades. Manual labor is useless now.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, speed700, noodlelover and 3 others
Feminism in the west is not about equality. Examples in the netherlands (cucked soy country):

"The TU Eindhoven (STEMcel uni) has the lowest share of female university professors in the Netherlands. To remedy this, the university will only be hiring women for academic positions for the coming one-and-a-half years."

"An appointment quota to improve gender diversity on corporate boards has been adopted."

It's about discriminating against men in academia and corporations.
It's about having men fund health and social programs which mostly only benefit women.
It's about redistributing money from productive men to women that have arts degrees and make no money.

Feminism is about making men second-class citizens.

All this while we on this forum already know that men are already second-class citizens due to social and sexual advantages inherent in women. While the physical capability advantage of men has been nullified over the last decades. Manual labor is useless now.
So you are feminism isn’t equality but rather misandry oppressing men?

Why can’t we just aim for equality?

So you are feminism isn’t equality but rather misandry oppressing men?

Why can’t we just aim for equality?
Because women don't want equality, but want to be on-top.
And there's plenty of feminist men that will support them to get a whiff of pussy.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos and noodlelover
Because women don't want equality, but want to be on-top.
And there's plenty of feminist men that will support them to get a whiff of pussy.
It makes no sense why would any sane person to make such demand and worst that’s it granted. I guess it play into the role in keeping up the status of progressiveness?

It makes no sense why would any sane person to make such demand and worst that’s it granted. I guess it play into the role in keeping up the status of progressiveness?
Because they're women. They were made to manipulate and always pretend to be the victim.

It just works extremely well in this modern world because governments hold more power than they ever did before in history.

If you are a tech company in the netherlands, 90% people applying for jobs at ur firm will be male.

And of the 10% women you can hire, 75% of them will be uninterested in a long-term full-time job. Because they want to work part-time and/or become mothers. So they are unsuited to go into higher management positions.

The dutch government now requires your company to have 30% women in higher management or you'll be fined for sexism. And even 30% isn't enough for feminist, they would want to see 50% because 'that is true equality'. Despite only 2.5% of your workforce being suitable women lol.

It's a clownworld out there. Governments are a free man's biggest enemy. A woman's biggest friend.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Deleted member 17920, noodlelover and 1 other person
Feminism summed up

EurasianTiger was well ahead of his time though he made these comics like 15+ years ago, when PSL were still fresh.
Shame he went crazy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CyprusGD and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Gandy
It makes men second class citizens

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD and noodlelover
Women are inferior and should be men’s property. Stop being a cuck.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD
Women are inferior and should be men’s property. Stop being a cuck.
But it is politically incorrect, I even hide the fact that instinctively I want to dominate girls from my mom.

But it is politically incorrect, I even hide the fact that instinctively I want to dominate girls from my mom.
It’s politically correct in the middle east. You live in a cucked feminised society.

It’s politically correct in the middle east. You live in a cucked feminised society.
Literally anywhere besides middle east and Africa