Whats wrong with my eye area

Rigged

Rigged

Htn, 5’6 (over 😔), Top 5 IQ, Low Inhib
I measure .47 ESR which is ideal but my eyes look too close so im confused

Also what do i need to make my eye area better

Im going to ask orc when he replies about pdo for my under eyes but aside from that i dont get why they look off
07206360 EFA5 4D2E B6A5 6C53FA858E77

@justropemaxbro @Snake.0359 @NorwoodAscender help me out 🙏

Bloated + high 18% bf

close set and idk they look too narrow

close set and idk they look too narrow
I assume i have close set too but every time i measure i always get .47 ratio ideal so i dont get it 🤷‍♀️

nigga has to lose some weight. you can worry about everything else after you get to low body fat percentage.

don't know about it being close-setted though. looks normal to me.

nigga has to lose some weight. you can worry about everything else after you get to low body fat percentage.
dosent losing weight make ur eyes less puffy/bloated looking?

I think you are fine, just measured it in pixels and your eyes seem to be legitly 1 eye apart. Plus your eye separation ratio is Ideal 45.3 % of your cheekbone width. But question is it that angle or your eyes are slightly NCT?

• +1
Reactions: Rigged
I think you are fine, just measured it in pixels and your eyes seem to be legitly 1 eye apart. Plus your eye separation ratio is Ideal 45.3 % of your cheekbone width. But question is it that angle or your eyes are slightly NCT?
My eyes are neutral ct but my eyelashes on the edge go straight down making it appear nct, also my under eye is weak so ima dm orc and ask him about pdo for it, and im bloated so that could also be a factor, ima curl my eyelashes tho 🤷‍♂️

My eyes are pct but my eyelashes on the edge go straight down making it appear nct, also my under eye is weak so ima dm orc and ask him about pdo for it, and im bloated so that could also be a factor, ima curl my eyelashes tho 🤷‍♂️
If you sent better full picture I'd say what your Problem is

• +1
My eyes are neutral ct but my eyelashes on the edge go straight down making it appear nct, also my under eye is weak so ima dm orc and ask him about pdo for it, and im bloated so that could also be a factor, ima curl my eyelashes tho 🤷‍♂️
Your undereye can be weak cause your cheekbones can be medium set, but again as I said these picture is awful you cannot guess a shit in it. And maybe eyes are not deep set enough, who knows🤷‍♂️

• +1
Your undereye can be weak cause your cheekbones can be medium set, but again as I said these picture is awful you cannot guess a shit in it. And maybe eyes are not deep set enough, who knows🤷‍♂️
ima lean down and then ill see, maybe like 1-2months my cheekbones are high set i think but weak under eyes is cause i have low fat or no fat at all and extremely thin under eye, so gotta pray pdo saves me

ima lean down and then ill see, maybe like 1-2months my cheekbones are high set i think but weak under eyes is cause i have low fat or no fat at all and extremely thin under eye, so gotta pray pdo saves me
Weak undereye cannot be due to Fat, it's lower orbital recession which can from Protruding eye which is not deep set, or low set cheekbones

Im going to ask orc when he replies about pdo for my under eyes but aside from that i dont get why they look offView attachment 2803964
The shape itself just looks weird and aspie, like a half circle, NCT, and are a bit narrow for your face, look into curtains or anything that covers your temples

The shape itself just looks weird and aspie, like a half circle, NCT, and are a bit narrow for your face, look into curtains or anything that covers your temples
Think itll be better at lower bf?, also ima try pdo for under eyes, also when clavicular shows update for pdo hunter eyes i could try that jfl

Im going to ask orc when he replies about pdo for my under eyes but aside from that i dont get why they look offView attachment 2803964
have u ever done anything for your brows or are they naturally like that?