What's wrong with my eyes?

Deleted member 14667

Deleted member 14667

IRNBRUcel
They just look off are they squint or is one bigger or do i just have droopy eye lids

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14826
it’s because your lower eyelashes are non existent and your upper eyelashes aren’t visible giving a very uncanny and pyschotic stare

and fix eyebrows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14667
Nct eyebrows, narrow pfl, poor under eye support+ eye bags, non existent eyelashes and lack of proper bone structure around. Ur eyes are hooded but u don't have bone hooding with lowset supraorbitals. Instead u got medium set supras, eyes aren't that deepset (shitty browridge) and bad PFL. U don't have that hunter eye look. Eye colour is nice tho.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, owlofathena, germanlooks and 1 other person
Nct eyebrows, narrow pfl, poor under eye support+ eye bags, non existent eyelashes and lack of proper bone structure around. Ur eyes are hooded but u don't have bone hooding with lowset supraorbitals. Instead u got medium set supras, eyes aren't that deepset (shitty browridge) and bad PFL. U don't have that hunter eye look. Eye colour is nice tho.
yeah its a nice colour tbh its kinda greyish everything else sucks hahahaha

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
yeah its a nice colour tbh its kinda greyish everything else sucks hahahaha
Ur eyes aren't bad tho. normie tier, definitely not below average.

• +1
ur eyes r incel tier tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, owlofathena and Deleted member 14667
Area just under eyebrow looks swollen and bad

• +1
What makes a good browridge? Chris Hemsworth has above average browridge but still has small PFL

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 14667
What makes a good browridge? Chris Hemsworth has above average browridge but still has small PFL
Pfl is not related to browridge but deep set eyes with high pfl is rare.

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Pfl is not related to browridge but deep set eyes with high pfl is rare.
Eriksen has a 99th percentile PFL but doesn't have a good browridge compared to Hemsworth or momoa. I actually think browridge matters the least in terms of face. For me it's protruding cheekbones, good jawline and eye area that make the difference

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Eriksen has a 99th percentile PFL but doesn't have a good browridge compared to Hemsworth or momoa. I actually think browridge matters the least in terms of face. For me it's protruding cheekbones, good jawline and eye area that make the difference
It adds depth to the upper third and creates these cool shadows under right lighting

C5fe31365777b0acc7e2053100d1a57c 1 1
Dolph8

But yea browridge is not that important. Its the eye area, jaws and colouring that matters.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Can we see some more photos as well if you have them
OP's eyes aren't bad imo eye colour saves him. Good eye colour= at least average unless it's really bad

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: owlofathena and Deleted member 14667