What's wrong with my maxilla?

C

curryboi1234

Iron
Tying to get hold of an orthodontist, figured an opinion here first would be better
Imo my maxilla is forwardly projected but its too projected
my palate is very narrow < 37 mm and i'm looking for expansion.Side
Help a brother out 🙏
Attachments below
Front
Side
Better photos

Last edited:
Lower maxilla looks pretty normal, can't speak for upper as you didn't include pics of that.

Upload better photos, how should we assess your maxilla, if we can see only half of it

Tying to get hold of an orthodontist, figured an opinion here first would be better
Help a brother out 🙏.
Attachments below
Front
Side
Lmao mega doubt it send

Help a brother out 🙏.
Attachments below
Front
Side
Ohhhh nvm you alr put pics, whats that mega autistic fraud for the side lol, i can sense the reccesion even tho you didnt even put your maxilla in the pic

• JFL
Reactions: PRIEST Sv3rige
Upload better photos, how should we assess your maxilla, if we can see only half of it
You dont even need to look at it the reccesion is obv, downswing too

You dont even need to look at it the reccesion is obv, downswing too
Yeah it looks like he compensates with his posture. Though it would still be beneficial for assessing actual Midface- Hypoplasia and actually determine the degree of recession.

• +1
Reactions: curryboi1234
I mean I can't change the past so like what's the best I can do now to save myself

Fixable bro, the problem is its very difficult, if you were younger you couldve gotten a chad jaw even
Honestly at 17 your options are very limited unless you literally use anabolic steroids alongside a harsh chewing regiment for several years ( which is risky).
I am very sceptical of mewing, as there is no scientific foundation and most transformations are angle frauding or predominantly natural development.

You should go for MSE, it’s very suitable at your age and almost guaranteed to work.
Probably make a plan for jaw surgery afterwards.

Honestly at 17 your options are very limited unless you literally use anabolic steroids alongside a harsh chewing regiment for several years ( which is risky).
I am very sceptical of mewing, as there is no scientific foundation and most transformations are angle frauding or predominantly natural development.

You should go for MSE, it’s very suitable at your age and almost guaranteed to work.
Probably make a plan for jaw surgery afterwards.
Im gonna be chadifying my jaw naturally, surgery if it doesn't work but it will because im high iq

ADONISS!!

What’s your approach?
Chewing mostly, im tryna create a super hard piece of gum which will allow me to progressive overload as much as i want, i did it once to the point it got so hard I couldn't chew for more than 5 mins without breakd

Chewing mostly, im tryna create a super hard piece of gum which will allow me to progressive overload as much as i want, i did it once to the point it got so hard I couldn't chew for more than 5 mins without breakd
So you primarily try to remodel the bone? Be careful about TMJ though

So you primarily try to remodel the bone? Be careful about TMJ though
For some reason my tmj actually improved, i sometimes dont even hear any clicks no matter what i do, before it used to hurt even