Whats wrong with my side profile, what surgery do i need to get aesthetic profile

C

colton myers

Kraken

@BoredPrince @ascendedd @DelonLover1999 @NerdcelThundercok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shieldzz and christian2710
I hope you get hit by a bus, so it will makes you clinically recessed and ugly like me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, Lonenely sigma, LooksThinker and 2 others
I hope you get hit by a bus, so it will makes you clinically recessed and ugly like me.
IMG 9579

• Love it
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
U ARE BEAUTIFUL JUST THE WAY U ARE MUD HUMAN :heart:

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok
Short ramus for a short guy

Attachments

• FaceApp_1693802588344.jpg
    FaceApp_1693802588344.jpg
    465.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: christian2710
is this a morph

View attachment 2415076why is there a curve when the mandible meets the gonion? is that a sign for outward gonions?
Its a slight antegonial notch which has been shown in studies to be ideal. However an overly severe antegonial notch is a indicator of downward grosth

• +1

@BoredPrince @ascendedd @DelonLover1999 @NerdcelThundercok

amazing side profile. Perfect forward growth. Only thing that you could fix is the nose but even then it looks good on u

• +1
Its a slight antegonial notch which has been shown in studies to be ideal. However an overly severe antegonial notch is a indicator of downward grosth
it’s ideal? I think I might have the slightest of it

does this signify better gonions or is it jsut it’s own individual feature

it’s ideal? I think I might have the slightest of it

does this signify better gonions or is it jsut it’s own individual feature
I think it's a signification of a strong masseter and long ramus? What does your jaw look like

• +1
I think it's a signification of a strong masseter and long ramus? What does your jaw look like
I was gonna mention that, I have a pic where my mandible looks the same as OPs the only diff is his chin and maxilla r slightly more forwardly grown , im also 26% BF so that probably doenst help

althoguh from some angles my ramus looks tall and as for my masseters im not sure but when I clench it shows and adds angularity

I was gonna mention that, I have a pic where my mandible looks the same as OPs the only diff is his chin and maxilla r slightly more forwardly grown , im also 26% BF so that probably doenst help

althoguh from some angles my ramus looks tall and as for my masseters im not sure but when I clench it shows and adds angularity
I personally think ops ramus is extremely short

• +1
bruh, ante face is a good thing
Not really, an orthognathic side profile or a very very slight anteface is preferred in men as it is more masculine. Women and ethnics tipically have an anteface.

• +1
Vinnie has a short ramus too. Or average at best. A good example of a truly long ramus is like Chris Carmack.
vinnie has a short ramus? how does he and op have such good jaw from the front

His rmaus is like average length actually.His jaw is insanely angular with outward gonions with good forward growth also his cheekbones are very good which make his jaw look better than it really is. The average ramus is the only unideal part of his jaw

• +1
Reactions: christian2710 and SurgeryEnjoyer
A forehead implant would solve that, but watch out as results are often extremely uncanny. Your skull is also really short so it will look weird if everything is forward grown but still not vertically tall enough

• +1
This is my front

Still I can't figure out why my front looks decent and side looks dogface

• +1
His rmaus is like average length actually.His jaw is insanely angular with outward gonions with good forward growth also his cheekbones are very good which make his jaw look better than it really is. The average ramus is the only unideal part of his jaw
Ear position on the skull also matters a lot, most guys with a long ramus just have a slightly longer ramus and highset ears

• +1
Reactions: zeemo
A forehead implant would solve that, but watch out as results are often extremely uncanny. Your skull is also really short so it will look weird if everything is forward grown but still not vertically tall enough
Yuh a user from here had terrible results as I remember

how to tell if you have outward gonions

how to tell if you have outward gonions
The way I see it is if from the front view the top part of ur ramus is at a similar level to the gonion. Inward gonions is when the top part of the ramus is wider than the gonion

• +1
The way I see it is if from the front view the top part of ur ramus is at a similar level to the gonion. Inward gonions is when the top part of the ramus is wider than the gonion
can you show pics with highlights?

Do I have outward gonians

I would say that your pheno is the bigger issue than your side profile tbh.

@BoredPrince

Lose fat retard ur side profile is not bad

Thin ? whats ur bodyfat percentage ? do u have fl visible veiny abs ? if not go lose more weight
Around 10 to 11 %

And this I my front