What's wrong with people? [December volume]

R

RAITEIII

Satire account
So there's this foid whose got a "secret" boyfriend. I have not seem him clearly but he's called "the fat one/ the big one". He's got a deep voice though. I think he's tall and I also believe he's got a big dick as it's the only thing I can possibly see that could make a slut be with him. He's 30+ too.

Here is the thing:

This guy is doing things to her in front of people. Or ask her to do things. I have no interest in the whore (has a kid she gave away, has 0 care about his life and acts like a teenager JFL) BUT she gets close to me to then this guy show up and make a scene where "she leaves" for him.
Like yesterday a group of people where in the park, she said let's have a coffe. I said ok. Then that guy came up, they spoke smth and he left, I said I was gonna go to the toilet. She said she would wait for me to then go back to the park and talk... then when I come back I find none, I go to the park and she's like oh I got a call I will be busy and then remains on the other side of the park alone.

Like, I know very well what's happening here. The guy has a kick for this type of situation. She follows through. But I just don't understand why??? What can motivate a person to do something like this? Like what's going through their mind?

I post this as if I was looking for answers but there are NONE to give. I feel like now this whore might be capable of saying that - I - am interested in her and she is distancing herself. Assuming that they have some type of hidden beef against me. Which they seem to... this happened twice. First time I said ok perhaps it's just a causality but now I have answers.

I am rather puzzled. Because why????? How can u go around like this in life lol.

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
She is a whore thirsty for attention. Don’t validate her in any way

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
People are crazy and sick, you shouldn't feel sorry for none except kids and people who prove themselves to be worth of it.