What's wrong with plastic surgeons?

K

Kreier

Iron
I am surprised that virtually all plastic surgeons that i have encountered insist that there is nothing wrong with my appearance and that they don't notice my flaws or that they are not noticeable before i tell them, and it includes foid plastic surgeons as well. I don't understand how it is possible when i don't get foids currently and regular foids seem to avoid me. If there is one category of people or foids that i actually wish would consider me ugly, then it would be plastic surgeons.

Many plastic surgeons have refused to do proccedures on me, even when i have offered them extra money. I don't understand how it's possible. It almost seems that i could score a foid who works as plastic surgeon out from the fact that none of them consider me ugly, although i would never want such a foid.

It's surprising as plastic surgeons job is to earn as much as possible by doing as many proccedures as possible.

post a rating pic.
some the plastic surgeons probably thing mtn is enough because they are old but in this generation its HTN+ or death.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and greycel
post a rating pic.
some the plastic surgeons probably thing mtn is enough because they are old but in this generation its HTN+ or death.
I won't post a rating pic as i don't want to doxx myself and also because it can never be deleted. I don't want foids to be able to see how i looked pre-surgery after i have taken i.

I don't look like mtn. When i look in true mirror i look like subhuman. Same most times in phone camera. However i think i look good in CCTV or mirrors.

But judging by how foids treat me, combined with how i look in true mirror and phone camera, i am pretty sure i am ugly.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and LegitUser
I won't post a rating pic as i don't want to doxx myself and also because it can never be deleted. I don't want foids to be able to see how i looked pre-surgery after i have taken i.

I don't look like mtn. When i look in true mirror i look like subhuman. Same most times in phone camera. However i think i look good in CCTV or mirrors.

But judging by how foids treat me, combined with how i look in true mirror and phone camera, i am pretty sure i am ugly.
Upload it onto imgur then Pm someone the imgur link. Once u delete from imgur its deleted from everywhere and whoever u pm isn't allowed to leak, if they do mods will delete it and ban them

• +1
Reactions: axttt_ and greycel
Might beed to fraud my oics when consulting

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Might beed to fraud my oics when consulting
LOL, i always met them face to face. The worst thing, they don't even acknowledge/think i am ugly. In fact many of them say i am handsome, and this includes foid plastic surgeons as well. If there is one group of foids i wish would actually consider me ugly it would be plastic surgeons, so they would perform procedures on me.

There is some strange pattern here foids who are doctors, cops, managers, teachers, psychologists and have other important positions and/or positions of authority usually don't consider me ugly, even when i tell them straight out that i am. It might be virtue signalling, but i doubt that doctors, plastic surgeons, etc. would virtue signal as their life depends on ability to earn money.

I have even offered people, including foids that the could get a Commission of my fundraising campaign if they help me, but they refuse because they are principially against it

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: user123456