what’s wrong with processed food if it fits ur macros?

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

leanmax - 5kg left
title

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx, thugmaxxer2 and kaligula567
Nothing my friend its just jews @enchanted_elixir making sure we are eating their roman poisons. Never forget @ryuken @beefliverontop @baerr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, KaisenMaxxer and 4 others
Nothing my friend its just jews @enchanted_elixir making sure we are eating their roman poisons. Never forget @ryuken @beefliverontop @baerr
kaligula567 woke up

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and kaligula567
depends on the processed food

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, boss8055, SubhumanCurrycel and 4 others
coping because your addicted to goyslop :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Chadeep, Deleted member 78207 and 4 others
Most healthy processed food be like: gadzillion calories, 88 grams of sugar, cooked on 0.1 cent oil(chinese worker’s piss), 0 actual protein(it has protein just to say it does, but 0% is gonna be absorbed by the body). If there is any healthy looking thing - dw, it is just a piece of plastic gum with 0 nutritional value and 10 kilos of fat

Over than that, processed food is good

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055 and NZb6Air
protein just to say it does, but 0% is gonna be absorbed by the body
if i drink a protein shake type drink, i won't absorb the protein?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Most healthy processed food be like: gadzillion calories, 88 grams of sugar, cooked on 0.1 cent oil(chinese worker’s piss), 0 actual protein(it has protein just to say it does, but 0% is gonna be absorbed by the body). If there is any healthy looking thing - dw, it is just a piece of plastic gum with 0 nutritional value and 10 kilos of fat

Over than that, processed food is good
Over-exaggeration

Less micro nutrients, less essentials like L carnitine and choline if you were to eat an animal based diet. Harder to stay lean usually.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, ryuken, Chadeep and 3 others
if i drink a protein shake type drink, i won't absorb the protein?
Which is why I said he over exaggerated.

This is what happens if you can't think for yourself. Your brain gets rot by blindly following the one extreme of the spectrum that fits your ideal fantasy world :lul:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
  • JFL
Reactions: rooman, ryuken, NZb6Air and 1 other person
why cos it causes binge?
if u stay to cals and hit protein you should remain lean no?
Lean isn't everything lol

But from that standpoint yeah, also animal based diet just mogs overall though. Its easier and tastes better.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed

Attachments

• IMG_3526.jpeg
    IMG_3526.jpeg
    854.2 KB · Views: 0
Shit's poison. Leaves you always craving, with a never-ending hunger, not to mention increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, etc. Talking about ultra-processed foods here.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, rooman, ryuken and 3 others
Shit's poison. Leaves you always craving, with a never-ending hunger, not to mention increased risk of heart disease, diabetes, etc. Talking about ultra-processed foods here.
single ingredient foods only then ig

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Alexanderr
single ingredient foods only then ig
Some processed foods are okay, it's the ultra-processed foods that are almost unequivocally unhealthy.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Jason Voorhees and majesticincel
Well shit like seed oils, which are found in almost all goyslop, contains a lot of omega 6, ideally you want an omega 3 to 6 ration of 2:1 or 1:1 at least, and having too much omega 6 causes inflammation, so that’s just one way in which it’s bad for you

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed and MA_ascender
You're Forgetting the Chemicals that go into it buddy. Thats way more harmful that sugar palm oil.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, appealmaxed and Debetro
is that a good thing if you're naturally skinny and need more food to gain weight?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Alexanderr
It's literal poison that damages your body. There is no excuse for not eating clean.

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, KaisenMaxxer and appealmaxed
is that a good thing if you're naturally skinny and need more food to gain weight?
No. There are better ways to go about eating more. Not to mention, I don't imagine the average skinny person wants to gain mostly fat.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, appealmaxed, ryuken and 1 other person
No. It will turn you skinny fat and you will be likely to develop diseases.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: appealmaxed, ryuken and KaisenMaxxer
No. There are better ways to go about eating more. Not to mention, I don't imagine the average skinny person wants to gain mostly fat.
will i also gain mostly fat if i ate only 300 calories above my intake while training?

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Not to mention by eating goyslop you are giving money for corrupt multinationals and jews, instead of supporting your local farmer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gigell, KaisenMaxxer, Joshrc and 2 others
Not to mention by eating goyslop you are giving money for corrupt multinationals and jews, instead of supporting your local farmer.
if Alexanderr is against it that means it doesn't belong to the jews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn, boss8055 and Debetro
why cos it causes binge?
if u stay to cals and hit protein you should remain lean no?
not really, some processed foods bloat you like crazy and make it harder to lose fat because of affecting your metabolism and composition. I myself did an experiment, getting lean with goyslop and getting lean 100% animal food. The difference was absolutely insane

• +1
For leanness, nothing
But ultra processed food (not just cooked) often is soft which causes jaw / tooth issues, poor oils will fuck up your organs, sugar additives your brain, not to mention the many other harmul ingredients.

dnrd IIFYM : OK for aesthetics, BAD for health

• +1
will i also gain mostly fat if i ate only 300 calories above my intake while training?
Assuming you're natural, whilst eating these ultra-processed foods, probably. A newbie will still make some decent muscle gains, but gaining fat will be unavoidable. Not to mention the increased risk factors it brings along.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoDsk and ryuken
so it’s not just about cals and protein. an individuals body composition would be different if they ate the same cals w high protein from clean food in comparison to the same cals w high protein from processed food?

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
so it’s not just about cals and protein. an individuals body composition would be different if they ate the same cals w high protein from clean food in comparison to the same cals w high protein from processed food?
yes, I believe this is caused by type of fats, bloat, waterweight, overall organ health.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Alexanderr and appealmaxed
I myself did an experiment, getting lean with goyslop and getting lean 100% animal food. The difference was absolutely insane
u went keto or carnivore. difference in body composition? like a lot leaner from only animal? i always see people talk about how they are eating as much as they want on carnivore or keto and losing weight still cos of ketosis or some shit, did u eat the same cals on both diets ?

so it’s not just about cals and protein.
Yes, it's absolutely not just about calories and protein. The sources of those nutrients matter, a lot. There are just too many retards in the gym community who can't be bothered to do any research beyond what their daily protein intake & calorie surplus should be.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and appealmaxed
yes, I believe this is caused by type of fats, bloat, waterweight, overall organ health.
maybe because the goyslop diet is filled with carbs where as your animal based diet kept your carbs to a minimal reducing water weight

body comp wise not much really in the long term tho it'll effect blood markers, recovery and put you at risk for certain diseases. Also just aging shit in general.

• +1
Yes, it's absolutely not just about calories and protein. The sources of those nutrients matter, a lot. There are just too many retards in the gym community who can't be bothered to do any research beyond what their daily protein intake & calorie surplus should be.
what foods would u recommend the most? eggs and red meat diet? what diet model do u follow? many people consider like chicken breast clean for example, but it basically just protein with no macro nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and PsychoDsk
u went keto or carnivore. difference in body composition? like a lot leaner from only animal? i always see people talk about how they are eating as much as they want on carnivore or keto and losing weight still cos of ketosis or some shit, did u eat the same cals on both diets ?
I went near full carnivore. For carbs and sugar I binged on fruit. The difference is massive, on goyslop I couldn't for the life of me get lean with veins popping even when losing muscle everyday. On the natural diet I gained muscle while getting freakishly lean, no fat left whatsoever. I ate the same cals, around 2500. 2nd pic is now, pure goyslop diet and same gym regimen as natural. My life quality has dropped significantly so I'm hopping on tren to fix this bs dumb goyslop decision JFL

• +1
Reactions: gigell, Debetro and appealmaxed
All depends on the ingredients saying "processed bad" is stupid, most people here probably eat food cooked in high pufa oils then say stupid shit like that

• +1
I went near full carnivore. For carbs and sugar I binged on fruit. The difference is massive, on goyslop I couldn't for the life of me get lean with veins popping even when losing muscle everyday. On the natural diet I gained muscle while getting freakishly lean, no fat left whatsoever. I ate the same cals, around 2500. 2nd pic is now, pure goyslop diet and same gym regimen as natural. My life quality has dropped significantly so I'm hopping on tren to fix this bs dumb goyslop decision JFL

View attachment 3117434View attachment 3117436
mirin very hard, i’ll give going pretty much full carnivore a shot, i need to drop about 5% bf. you do look a lot better in the first pic, although some may be lighting, i can see a huge diff tbh esp in size. was 2500 a deficit for you? since gaining size i’d think would be impossible in a deficit, only looking bigger since leaner and more muscle possible

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Not good for satiety and makes you crave more food.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, PsychoDsk and appealmaxed
what foods would u recommend the most? eggs and red meat diet? what diet model do u follow? many people consider like chicken breast clean for example, but it basically just protein with no macro nutrients.
I don't follow a specific diet model like just chicken and rice or only "clean" foods. Focus on a balanced and sustainable approach. Eat a variety of protein sources (like eggs and red meat, which are nutrient-rich), plenty of fruits and vegetables, and prioritize complex carbs for energy. Adjust your portions to hit your calorie and macro targets based on your individual goal.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, appealmaxed and PsychoDsk
mirin very hard, i’ll give going pretty much full carnivore a shot, i need to drop about 5% bf. you do look a lot better in the first pic, although some may be lighting, i can see a huge diff tbh esp in size. was 2500 a deficit for you? since gaining size i’d think would be impossible in a deficit, only looking bigger since leaner and more muscle possible
I wouldn’t give up carbs tho, sugar is a cheatcode given by fruit. The lighting is a lot diff but I’ve been noticing ly strength dropping too. Think this huge glow down is just caused by my body being deprived of nutrients and my overall health.
Health is insanely underrated in terms of body composition and ‘looksmaxxing’. Good luck bhai

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and appealmaxed
Some processed foods are okay, it's the ultra-processed foods that are almost unequivocally unhealthy.
View attachment 3117420
I think most people are referring to the ultra processed when they are talking about processed food in general. Even many staple foods in europe like bread is processed.

• +1
I don't follow a specific diet model like just chicken and rice or only "clean" foods. Focus on a balanced and sustainable approach. Eat a variety of protein sources (like eggs and red meat, which are nutrient-rich), plenty of fruits and vegetables, and prioritize complex carbs for energy. Adjust your portions to hit your calorie and macro targets based on your individual goal.
so not against carbs, just make sure they are complex carbs? i was always under the impression that carbs make me look worse facially since it causes bloating or something, but maybe i was eating the wrong type of carbs.

• +1
I wouldn’t give up carbs tho, sugar is a cheatcode given by fruit. The lighting is a lot diff but I’ve been noticing ly strength dropping too. Think this huge glow down is just caused by my body being deprived of nutrients and my overall health.
Health is insanely underrated in terms of body composition and ‘looksmaxxing’. Good luck bhai
are you the same leanness you think in the 2 pics, or just lost muscle mass? think your fave glowed down as well as your body after going back on goyslop diet (apart from acne which u mentioned)?
i’ll incorporate carbs then from fruits, i was under the impression they make me look worse, but maybe i was eating the wrong kind of carbs.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and PsychoDsk
I think most people are referring to the ultra processed when they are talking about processed food in general. Even many staple foods in europe like bread is processed.
i’d even consider todays bread provessed unless u went to an actual bakery and bought a proper loaf

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees