what’s wrong with processed food if it fits ur macros?

so not against carbs, just make sure they are complex carbs? i was always under the impression that carbs make me look worse facially since it causes bloating or something, but maybe i was eating the wrong type of carbs.
It's not about being against carbs, but choosing the right types. Complex carbs are generally better for overall health and satiety, but even simple carbs have their place (like around workouts). Facial bloating is usually more related to overall calorie surplus or food intolerances, not carbs themselves.

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
i’d even consider todays bread provessed unless u went to an actual bakery and bought a proper loaf
True many companies add lots of preservatives and additives to make the bread last longer on thr shelf traditionally it's made up of just 3-4 ingredients

• +1
It's not about being against carbs, but choosing the right types. Complex carbs are generally better for overall health and satiety, but even simple carbs have their place (like around workouts). Facial bloating is usually more related to overall calorie surplus or food intolerances, not carbs themselves.
i keep seeing talk about the randal cycle or something which apparently is the process which chooses between carb or fat as the body energy source which is activated when ever carbs are consumed. apparent causes intonation of the cells or something. idk if your familiar with it. i’m not educated on the subject tho so can’t really comment. just something i heard

Your body is in a constant state of inflammation

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and appealmaxed
Your body is in a constant state of inflammation
i keep seeing talk about the randal cycle or something which apparently is the process which chooses between carb or fat as the body energy source which is activated when ever carbs are consumed. apparent causes intonation of the cells or something. idk if your familiar with it. i’m not educated on the subject tho so can’t really comment. just something i heard

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk and gigell
are you the same leanness you think in the 2 pics, or just lost muscle mass? think your fave glowed down as well as your body after going back on goyslop diet (apart from acne which u mentioned)?
i’ll incorporate carbs then from fruits, i was under the impression they make me look worse, but maybe i was eating the wrong kind of carbs.
Yea I guess so. I mostly lost a ton of muscle. My face def glowed down, my skin isn’t as tight and I look not nearly as much of a bone mass mogger as I used too. With acne reappearing too. Natural sugars are insanely important, I can’r stress that enough. On the first pic my diet consisted mostly of bacon, eggs, meat and a shit ton of fruit. My energy was through the roof and I looked fucking good. Now I just eat kebab, pizza, mcdonalds nd sheit.
A balanced diet of natural foods can make for a huge difference in body composition aswell as overall attractiveness and youth features

• +1
and I look not nearly as much of a bone mass mogger as I used too.
think this was due to fat, or it’s actually legit for bone mass changes? how old?

Yea I guess so. I mostly lost a ton of muscle. My face def glowed down, my skin isn’t as tight and I look not nearly as much of a bone mass mogger as I used too. With acne reappearing too. Natural sugars are insanely important, I can’r stress that enough. On the first pic my diet consisted mostly of bacon, eggs, meat and a shit ton of fruit. My energy was through the roof and I looked fucking good. Now I just eat kebab, pizza, mcdonalds nd sheit.
A balanced diet of natural foods can make for a huge difference in body composition aswell as overall attractiveness and youth features
i was gonna do strict carnivore but ig ill introduce fruits into that. ig if energy levels are higher due to the sugar from fruit you’d also burn more cals

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
think this was due to fat, or it’s actually legit for bone mass changes? how old?

i was gonna do strict carnivore but ig ill introduce fruits into that. ig if energy levels are higher due to the sugar from fruit you’d also burn more cals
Yes fat distribution and being bloated.
Indeed, natural sugars are absorbed 100% in seconds and have a long-lasting energy effect while having basically almost zero cals.

• +1
For fat loss deficit is important, but cutting out processed food will make the deficit so much easier and you wont even be hungry at all. Blood sugar levels spike on processed food and you'll likely overeat it bcz

• +1
You ideally want to stimulate high GLP-1. If you consume carbs, consume a shit ton of fiber to slow digestion, also don't mix fats and carbs together. Or you can just go carnivore and you will experience great satiety effects from ketones and GLP-1 boost. Making your gut healthy should be your priority

• +1
You ideally want to stimulate high GLP-1. If you consume carbs, consume a shit ton of fiber to slow digestion, also don't mix fats and carbs together. Or you can just go carnivore and you will experience great satiety effects from ketones and GLP-1 boost. Making your gut healthy should be your priority
i am mainly carnivore. i eat any meats, red meat, white meat, eggs. that’s basically my whole diet. sometimes salmon. but around workout i consume fruit. how many carbs do i have to start below to enter ketosis and how long until it’s reached. i’m typically below 40carbs but i can lower it even further