What's y'all niggas fav show

you guys are all dirty niggers btw, do not step foot in a 5km radius of me or youre getting raped

• JFL
Reactions: greycel
White collar get to see Matt bomer mog

JJK
Demon Slayer
Vinland Saga
Sword Art Online
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood *
Sword Art Online
Death Note
Steins Gate *
Attack on Titan
Promised Neverland (only watch S1)
Tokyo Ghoul
Cowboy Bebop *

* heavily recommended

Watched others but these stood out.
Trust me, watch Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood. It’s the anime every Incel would like, I guarantee it

These are the two best films ever made:
  • Alien
  • The Thing

The point of films is to feel something you won’t feel in day to day life. And what better feeling/ genre than Horror.
I personally like Sci-fi a lot, and the idea of Aliens is my favourite, because they have a high likelihood of existing.

I also like adventure films, but specifically when you are searching for a hidden treasure/city lost to time, nobody having set foot there in 100s-1000s of years. Left untouched

Films where people are 1000s of kilometres away from civilisation, where there’s a foreign entity with them, whether it be in the middle of Antarctica or deep in Space.

I have watched 1000+ films in my lifetime. These are some I want to watch, and have watched that I really rate:
  • Outer Banks (Tv Show, but very recommended)
  • Lone Survivor
  • Society of the Snow
  • Shutter Island
  • Alien
  • The Thing
  • Indiana Jones films
  • Jackie Chan films
  • Uncharted
  • Lost City of Z
  • Cast Away
  • Jurassic Park films
  • The Shawshank Redemption
  • 2001: A Space Odyssey
  • The Revenant
  • The Shining
  • The Life of Pi
  • In the Heart of the Sea
  • Jungle
  • Against the Ice
  • Iceman
  • and few more...

I really loved Cast Away. That desolate feeling of solitude is actually liberating. Being at one with nature is stronger than any attachment we might have to the comforts of society

Lot's of good TV shows too.. but they are objectively the worst "genre of entertainment", considering movies and anime.

vikings and the last kingdom are my favorite shows
tombstone and the hateful eight are prob my favorite movies
You might like Game of Thrones as a tv show
And Once Upon a Time in the West, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Bone Tomahawk (if you prefer more brutal)

house of anubis
Are you a child :lul:
jfl this was dope af back in the day. How old are u roughly if u don't mind me asking. I feel like you are slighlty younger than me
I'm in early 20s

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GlamourPursuer
Bro so mysterious and based how I be like u?
it takes a unique level of ignorance to not realize just how cringe anime is

if you got passed 5 seconds of any most epic anime moment :soy: you must either still be a child or suffer from severe parasocial identification

genuinely, link me a video clip of any EPIC :soy::soy::soy::soy: anime that won't force me to inflict shotgun shell implants to my skull