Whats your biggest failo/failos?

brootal, whats your psl god inspiration? is it ramirez?
8E4EE350 B26C 4E5C B166 45D031839359
Yes

I'm sure the mtn face that you're afraid to post is super appealing in combination with your lack of frame and diarrhea coloring.
plenty of people have seen me and probably most of them rate me higher than you
but enlighten me more about how large eyes are ideal on men despite it being a feminine characteristic, and complaining about them being vertically too narrow despite this being the ideal.
like every psl god and high appeal guy out there has largeish eyes, the key is to offset your masculine features with feminine ones like thicker lips or bigger eyes

you only have masculine features and always cope and try to turn around the narrative about the best features that you dont have, your features are too hypermasculine and unaverage, hence why everyone calls you an uncanney ogre

you can keep coping or just accept reality as it is

• JFL
Reactions: Orc
plenty of people have seen me and probably most of them rate me higher than you
and yet your results, which is the only valuable metric, are lower.

how other men feel about your face isn't an useful indicator of attraction.
like every psl god and high appeal guy out there has largeish eyes, the key is to offset your masculine features with feminine ones like thicker lips or bigger eyes

you only have masculine features and always cope and try to turn around the narrative about the best features that you dont have, your features are too hypermasculine and unaverage, hence why everyone calls you an uncanney ogre

you can keep coping or just accept reality as it is
wrong lol.

your face is recessed hence why you call a properly developed jaw 'crimson chin' it shows more about you than it does about me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403, Deleted member 24770 and Akhi
and yet your results, which is the only valuable metric, are lower.
how would you even know jfl
how other men feel about your face isn't an useful indicator of attraction.
cant imagine many girls beeing attracted to a fucking cartoon character
wrong lol.
so ur argument is ‚nuh-uh‘ ? jfl
your face is recessed hence why you call a properly developed jaw 'crimson chin' it shows more about you than it does about me.
im not recessed

your crimson chin is far too much forward, how you cannot see that it looks like shit is beyond me

a proper developed jaw doesnt have such an ogre chin you neanderthal

if there was anything worth posting it would've been posted, conclusion there's nothing, feel free to prove me wrong but that's how occam's razor works.

you aren't a woman, I don't care for appealing to delusional shitskins on the internet.
I don't need to spend any time dismissing your obviously factually incorrect statement, there's plenty of models that have the features you deem 'undesirable', in fact most of the top paid ones lack them.

im not recessed

your crimson chin is far too much forward, how you cannot see that it looks like shit is beyond me

you are recessed.

your feeble moutbreather chin is too far backwards, how you cannot see that it looks like shit is beyond me.

a proper developed jaw doesnt have such lack of forward protrusion.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
everything and asymetry

if there was anything worth posting it would've been posted, conclusion there's nothing, feel free to prove me wrong but that's how occam's razor works.

you aren't a woman, I don't care for appealing to delusional shitskins on the internet.
im as white as it gets, aspie
I don't need to spend any time dismissing your obviously factually incorrect statement, there's plenty of models that have the features you deem 'undesirable', in fact most of the top paid ones lack them.
narrow mouths and thin lips are shit, literally proven by studies

facial averageness is extremely important for attractiveness, also proven by studies
you are recessed.
im not, you dont even know what i look like
your feeble moutbreather chin is too far backwards, how you cannot see that it looks like shit is beyond me.
my chin is more forwards than my philtrum area, again you dotn even know what i look like, coper
a proper developed jaw doesnt have such lack of forward protrusion.
mine is arguably a bit too forward, yours is comically uncanney and ugly

the way you get so offended and insecure just shows how you really feel about yourself, its okay, dear subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus

im not recessed

your only flaw is the lack of European genes

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Akhi
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Akhi
im as white as it gets, aspie
white with awful coloring still makes you a shitskin sorry.
narrow mouths and thin lips are shit, literally proven by studies
mouth doesn't matter, neither do lips, they never make up for bones and coloring, also proven by studies.

I have high facial averganess hence why everytime I post my face someone compares it to some actor, but you don't know what averageness is, or what it looks like, so the joke is beyond you.
im not, you dont even know what i look like

my chin is more forwards than my philtrum area, again you dotn even know what i look like, coper

I don't take advise from faceless pretenders, sorry.

the way you get so offended and insecure just shows how you really feel about yourself, its okay, dear subhuman
only one spamming jfl reacts out of offense is you, I couldn't care less whether you keep coping.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 43403
white with awful coloring still makes you a shitskin sorry.
makes no sense but go figure
mouth doesn't matter, neither do lips, they never make up for bones and coloring, also proven by studies.
this is gigacope because you just have such an ugly mouth area, literal 0 self-awareness, send the study than that lips and mouth dont matter, also your bones arent even good, theyre big but uncanny and ugly
I have high facial averganess hence why everytime I post my face someone compares it to some actor, but you don't know what averageness is, or what it looks like, so the joke is beyond you.
you dont look high averageness at all, why does everyone call you an uncanney ogre then? youre the only that compares himself to actors jfl
I don't take advise from faceless pretenders, sorry.

only one spamming jfl reacts out of offense is you, I couldn't care less whether you keep coping.
i spam jfl reacts due to your delusions and 0 self-awareness

keep barking for me subhuman even tho i have you on ignore since you joined
Same, I Also Have You On Ignore I Can't Stand Manlet Sandniggers

Also Never Seen A White Guy With An Arabic Name You Might Be Half White At The Very Best Since Your White Whore Mum Let A Nazi Nut In Her

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
this is gigacope because you just have such an ugly mouth area, literal 0 self-awareness, send the study than that lips and mouth dont matter

>Interestingly, the lips did not seem to contribute much to overall facial attractiveness.

>38.4% of respondents (in regard to both male and female mouth) preferred reduced mouth.

in the extremities, abnormally small mouths are preferable over abnormally large mouths.
also your bones arent even good, theyre big but uncanny and ugly

all of my bone development is either average or above, can't say the same about you because you're too ugly to post your face anywhere, I understand that you don't post it publicly here because you can't delete posts, but you don't post it elsewhere either.

you dont look high averageness at all, why does everyone call you an uncanney ogre then? youre the only that compares himself to actors jfl
nobody does this, the people that know what I look like are overwhelmingly positive.

again, you don't know what averageness is, for my part of the world the kind of jaw shape that I have is average for some phenotypes.

I don't even claim to be good looking, but I have results, and you don't.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Being male

• So Sad
Reactions: future slavic chad and Deleted member 43403
IPD

but I'm 6'2 with 21 inch bideltoid so it balances it out

• Love it
Reactions: future slavic chad
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
My failos are height, bloat (working on it rn), midface, jaw (might grow beard), physique (working on it).

Playing hvh instead of casual.